Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I would like to thank the RSX community for the endless knowledge I have gained from just browsing the forums. I busted a motor mount the weekend I got my 03 about 3 months ago(driving like an idiot the first weekend). This is actually how I came across the forum doing a google search when my car started making a funny rattle noise when turning it off. I got it with 110,000 in excellent condition, minus a fading hood and bumper damage, It has the 05-06 conversion with the 03 wing and I think it looks very clean. I've never owned a stick and only driven stick maybe 10 times in my life.(learned on a 94 GSR.) Probably going to keep it stock but to tell you the truth....I would like a K24A2 in this, but financially that's not happening anytime soon.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Welcome!!! You get awesome points for knowing how to search before you even post!!!

Throw up some pics of your ride!!!

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
welcome to the forum, and good luck with your future plans.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcomes

Welcome!!! You get awesome points for knowing how to search before you even post!!!

Throw up some pics of your ride!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Here are some quick pics I took with my phone. Also has a rip in the driver seat...at 110K that's inevitable.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcomes

welcome to the forum, and good luck with your future plans.
Thanks! Actually my 1st future plan got derailed last weekend lol(glad I can laugh about it). I found a brand new OEM bumper on craigslist for $160, so I took out some cash and put it in my wallet which I never do...lost my wallet. Oh well, once i get a bumper painting it is my 1st priority.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts