Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Autox/Track whore?
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I was at an autox today and someone from the boards showed up and told me I was nominated COTM and it was a close race....I just checked out the thread...LoL, I lost by 1 vote. Since that thread is closed, I figured I'd put my old mini-thread here.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! It's great to know that my people appreciate what I've done to my car. I really don't care too much whether I'm COTM or not but I do think that if I posted up a recent full pics of my car and my engine bay, I'd win by a mile ...oh and did I mention the secret goodies going into my car this month (don't bother asking, I won't tell what it is..let's just say it's 100% go and ok, well 10% show) ;).

Oh, and to follow up on some of the comments made in the thread by those who voted for me, here's one more reason why I think I should've won...my car is mostly a dedicated autox and track car so it's driven hard all the time. Considering I haven't washed it in a year, anyone who's seen in real life will tell you the car can come straight off a track into a showroom...none of the others on that list can say the same thing...hehe.

Congrats to winner though, sick car! Actually, you all have really nice cars! Now, take that car out to the track where it belongs :thumbsup:

*EDIT: Updated pics on page 2

·
Autox/Track whore?
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
might want to add some pictures to this so it wont get deleted
Do these recent track pics count? I'm running on my track wheels/tire setup - Enkei RPF-1 17x8 +35 offset with Nitto NT-01 tires (235/40/17)

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
you look like the stig driving the car , wait steguis.. STIG? WE KNOW WHO THE STIG IS!

·
Autox/Track whore?
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sig looks sexy! i wanna c some full size pics!
Well, I stopped posting standalone pics of my car a year ago after I kept finding my car for sale on Ebay about 4 times using my own pics :(

When it's done (by the end of the month), I might put the final product up.

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
i still think you should have won, everyone else had identical cars

·
vidda guerra...rawr
274 Posts
yeah you probrably the only guy out of the rest of the july cars that has a good setup and still takes it to the track.

·
return of the infamous...
59,168 Posts
your ride is awesome...

but andy won fair and square...

Reactions: andyyrsx

·
Autox/Track whore?
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
but andy won fair and square...
Yep. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking his ride, from what I've seen, it's very tastefully done. I just wanted to chime in and thank everyone who voted and post what I would've said had I known I was nominated before the thread was closed :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts