Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank Hondata, Jdkindle, and Piach for helping me out and getting me my kpro before this long weekend. As u know my ecu was fried cause i was using a sim with my race header, Piach had a ecu so i bought it from him and he overnighted to hondata which got it friday and had out the same day. So jdkindle went ahead and sent them a overnight label so i can have my ecu back today sat. I just wanted to thanks all the guys for taking care of me and helping me out.

Hondata, Jdkindle, Piach :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NOW I CAN GO BOOST HEHEHHE

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris, i would have called you next if Piach didn't have the ecu ready.

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got ya man, i sent u a email by the way.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
I don't think it was related to the O2 sim since so many others run them without fried ECUs. Have you thought that it might have to do with the eManage (assuming you had that on before the K-Pro).

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope never put the e-manage in, i just finished putting on the kit and i was waiting for kpro. Talked to matt and he said it's cause the sim said don't use them with hondata.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
I just saw that after I posted here.

I of course don't believe this whole sim/Hondata issue, but either way I am glad you got your ECU fixed. Now get that thing tuned and show us some boosted power numbers :thumbsup:

·
K20
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats my plans im moving on shit happens u know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts