Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
you touch my tra-la-la
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks,

i am the vice president of the spokes autocross club based out of austin. i wanted to extend an invitation out to all of you to come attend our upcoming autocross this sunday (feb 26) at the san antonio raceway which is east of san antonio along I-10. i began autocrossing in my RSX, and did so for 3.5 years. we have a couple of RSX's that still come out regularly.

autocross is a VERY safe way to test, and more importantly, develop your driving skills.

we'd love to have y'all join us :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
autocrossing is something i def want to get into i see that novice walk through does that pretty much explain the course you go through?

·
DFW EP3 Swag
447 Posts
autocrossing is something i def want to get into i see that novice walk through does that pretty much explain the course you go through?
Events passed already but I'm wondering the same thing. I want to start auto crossing my Ep but I'm worried about how I'll know where to go. Cones can be confusing.

·
Still the Master Beater
5,931 Posts
I just want to get out and learn how to drive this car.
After my ...ahem, "incident" out at H2R, I needs me some learnin'!

Looks like all the events are in San Antonio, anything run a little further north?
Organization is based in Austin, but you guys don't do any runs up here? :dontknow:

·
RC Nerd
669 Posts
Stephen, as any club knows, securing pavement to run on isn't an easy task. Spokes is a wonderful club and they used to run at the Berger Center, but really SAR isn't too far away. Go down and do it! I'd offer to codrive your car if I wasn't too busy with my RC stuff. Speaking of RC local autox veteren john Hale is getting back into RC this season. :)

·
Still the Master Beater
5,931 Posts
Yeah, figured it was an issue of finding facilities willing to participate, but doesn't hurt to ask! :D

Think I'll spectate at the next event, meet some folks, get a feel for the party.
Can't get the track out of my head LOL!
It just keeps replaying...must drive better, must drive better, must drive better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts