Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather conditions worsen in minutes, and your tires are either going to perform or die trying. Don't be the one who waits until a blowout - replace your factory tires now with a set of all-season tires and get a comfortable and sturdy grip on wet surfaces all year round.

Apart from withstanding all seasons of the year, these tires come with longer treadwear, quiet operation, enhanced handling, and better grip in both wet and dry seasons. If you’re looking for the best all-season tires that won’t let you down despite the season outside, we have a useful tip for you. Look through our list of the most popular all-season tires and enjoy your shopping!

#1 Cooper Zeon RS3 A

Features:

• 3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions
  • An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise
  • The compound is specially formulated to provide maximum dry and wet traction
  • Visual indicator allows you to approximate the tread life remaining in your tires
#2 Goodyear Eagle RS A

Features:

• A unique asymmetric tread design helps provide enhanced traction, superb cornering, and a quiet ride
  • Aggressive blading provides outstanding traction
  • Aggressive shoulder tread blocks and wide lateral grooves offer confident handling in wet, dry, or snowy conditions
#3 Uniroyal Tiger Paw

Features:

• High-performance handling and stability in all seasons
  • Effective water evacuation to help improve wet traction
  • Offers durability and reliability on the road
  • Helps deliver long, even treadwear by equalizing stress on the contact patch
#4 Yokohama Advan Sport A S

Features:

• Latest generation drive axle tyre
  • Delivering superb traction in all weather conditions
  • Casing and new tread design ensure even wear and top mileage for all needs
  • Outstanding all-weather performance

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the coopers on my rsx and I love them. For all seasons they are nice and sticky with a great sidewall. They handle water like no others. I ran the previous version on my last car and these are just a little better. I prefer them greatly over the continental extreme contact.

·
Vendor
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the coopers on my rsx and I love them. For all seasons they are nice and sticky with a great sidewall. They handle water like no others. I ran the previous version on my last car and these are just a little better. I prefer them greatly over the continental extreme contact.
Thanks for your feedback! How do you like them in terms of longivity? Do you rotate them from time to time?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I cannot say much about longevity, I have only put about 3,000 miles on them. But I suspect they should last quite a while

1 - 4 of 4 Posts