Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Brewer, Patriot.
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relationship woes, stories, breakups, etc.. thread. What's said in here stays in here.

I remember waking up one morning next to my GF, and the first thing she said,
"I don't want to go out anymore."

And half asleep I said, "Where don't you want to go?"

Then of course, "I don't want to go out with YOU anymore."

And, without skipping a beat, I say. "Was it because I farted that time?"

She just looked at me stunned.

The split was amicable, she was a nice girl, she got married years later, as did I, and thankfully, not to each other.

:)

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
gonna sticky this and when their r problems on chat we can direct them to this if they want to discuss it further with those who might care to help.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Personally I think this is a good idea to get shit off your chest, however I believe I shall let old dogs lie.

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
7 days - the length of our honeymoon trip :p

but what exactly do you mean by honeymoon period? do you mean after the sex starts to wane or when you start to get on each other's nerves lol.

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
Not being out of it, I'm not sure. :)
lol good for you. As long as you are kind and considerate to each other it can last forever. or so i've read ;)

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
What's more stressful for a couple, having a Baby, or Buying a House?
lol only a man would ask that question. I only bought a house, we don't have kids. But i can pretty much say with 100 degree of certainty that having a baby has to be more stressful :noes:

house shopping, getting a mortgage, negotiating a sale, moving out of one place into another, and making home improvements like painting etc. all at once tested our relationship the most it ever has been.

Having clearly defined jobs or roles helps. one person can't be the control freak or make all the decisions. both parties have to be assertive, proactive and fulfill their responsibilities effectively.

with a baby, the baby makes the rules not the couple :run::run::run:

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
so what is everyone doing for steak and BJ day next week

·
Speedooo
555 Posts
I'm debating between taking out my current gf, my ex gf or my possible new gf. Decisions... Current gf is annoying (I can only drop so many subtle hints at how boring pinterest is); ex gf is obsessive and won't leave me alone (broke up 6 months ago, texts me everyday atleast twice), new girl have yet to hang out with.

·
Brewer, Patriot.
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm debating between taking out my current gf, my ex gf or my possible new gf. Decisions... Current gf is annoying (I can only drop so many subtle hints at how boring pinterest is); ex gf is obsessive and won't leave me alone (broke up 6 months ago, texts me everyday atleast twice), new girl have yet to hang out with.
I'm sure you'll figure it out, Romeo. :laughing:

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
I'm sure you'll figure it out, Romeo. :laughing:
lol.

we are just going to do something at home. meaning scott will shop, cook and serve. i will load the dish washer :rotfl:

·
Eg>Ek>Ep : )
684 Posts
Thats how I roll. :chuck:

....... Not really :( The brawds must know you have an a2 in that ep.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts