·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts
happy valentine's day cep3 crew. :love:

Reactions: mustclime

·
Registered
6 Posts
So promising topic and so fast to go dead... And a curious person without any relations experience like me can do nothing to adjust to it. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
375 Posts
So promising topic and so fast to go dead... And a curious person without any relations experience like me can do nothing to adjust to it. :ROFLMAO:
It's good that you've only been "here" a few months and are participating. Ton of info here, few participants. IDK are you Male or female? By the looks of that cat I'm going with PISSED OFF female? lol I could be wrong? No relationships? So, are we talking a bunch of hit-n-runs or what?

·
Registered
2 Posts
To any new fans to this subreddit here with us tonight - I want to remind everyone of our standard just do not be a dick policy. If you need a refresher on that or any of our policies please find them in our rules.

·
Registered
375 Posts
To any new fans to this subreddit here with us tonight - I want to remind everyone of our standard just do not be a dick policy. If you need a refresher on that or any of our policies please find them in our rules.
No offense but you just joined a couple weeks ago. Lighten up, I'm in touch with my femininity side. Find a hobby as I take care of my WOMEN like nobody's business. As she does me......It's called a relationship with give and take. When the day is done no matter what we go to bed together.

·
Hypnotize
85,244 Posts
Hot take: there are 2 types of people in this world. people who like it in the butt and those who dont

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't have such stories, but one of my friends have. He lived with his GF and worked as a cook at the local restaurant. One day he came home and saw that his GF disappeared without a trace. With all her stuff. He tried calling her and messaging her on Facebook, but she blacklisted him anywhere. It was really rough. Poor guy was drunk as fuck for a week. After two years he've found out what actually happened. She cheated on him. And she left because of her feeling of guilt. The funny thing is - he've found out it from her friends, but he didn't spoke with her since then.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts