Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 02 base 5 speed just did an ep3 4 and whole engine rebuild......I'm good with the mechanics the electrical system not great ......so it's bee 3 month build and in the middle some crack head stile my key out of vfc the iui ignition while it was being worked ok on( side note reading ca is trash these days lol) so had two not one two different locksmiths out to program a new key...nope 480$ later so the last guy made the green key g ok away but I didn't have the engine back together.....so couldn't try abstart......put the engine back together and went to start heard a loud electrical pop and the alternator regulator had a crack come to find out later.....well new alternator cars back together now and I got fuel all day but I have green key no start?????? Imobilizer I know well any one know I'm getting a upper TCP code but I've replaced it too also the ohms there are good so it's either ecu burned out or it's reset itself and doesn't recognize the key or ?????????????I'm at the lost point of my life here so I need a imobilizer bypass with shut off switches GUIDE or anyone know what the hell's up here pdn original ecu I've got a civic k 20a 4 ecu on the side do t know if that can help I need some diagrams or something plz

1 - 1 of 1 Posts