Discussion Starter #1
How did you do this to your taillights?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,129 Posts
minsup54 said:
How did you do this to your taillights?
Just guessing here, But I would say either a light layer of tint or film or its just a coat or two of paint. Looks REALLY nice on that black rsx.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G

·
Paint or film/tint would cover the light completely or at least still show red color through. Looks like modified altezzas to me. :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
21,129 Posts
POWERSX said:
Paint or film/tint would cover the light completely or at least still show red color through. Looks like modified altezzas to me. :dontknow:
You can mask off what you dont want colored. They look exactly like our stock lights.. altezzas have a different pattern.

·
28,750 Posts
SNiPeR T92 said:
kind of looks like it's photoshopped :dontknow:
Its a chop. HE selected the light and then desaturated the image. It was in Faint Reality's thread for tail lenses.

·
28,750 Posts
Re: Re: The guy that did this to his car...how?

someone said:

Just guessing here, But I would say either a light layer of tint or film or its just a coat or two of paint. Looks REALLY nice on that black rsx.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I think it'd look better of it was darker, like FireRSX's car.

·
www.arsoct.com
1,153 Posts
damn am i gonna say this, but um, yeah, those do look kinda, um good, on the black rsx :nervous:

:shooting: :wavey:

·
Banned
16,523 Posts
I did that one.

It was me who did that. I used ACD photocanvas back in the pre-photoshop era. Its totally janky, but looks good. I used the red-eye feature and changed the color that way

I think that would look half way decent if done right on an acutal car.

[email protected]

·
Registered
831 Posts
I don't like the way the gray taillights look on the blue RSX, but I have to admit, they look real nice on the black and silver one..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts