Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Master DIY'er in training
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys how many ponies you guys runnin? Also I have a 02 si bone stock with 106k how many you think she still has?

·
Registered
524 Posts

Give or take a couple HP's with daily driven debris and possible clogged cat.

Allot of the basic questions you ask can easily be found on google...

As for HP/TQ I have 267HP and 289TQ
Neon

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
stock is around 130-135 whp......remember to wear your neck brase to prevent neck strain.....:noes:

·
Bracka's Bitches Bitches
3,698 Posts
stock is around 130-135 whp......remember to wear your neck brase to prevent neck strain.....:noes:
i thought stock was around 160?

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
315hp and 210tq
I have JRSC and supporting mods.. Tunned at church automotive
first off, no offence but.......:rotfl:....I love church's dyno...there was a Honda dreck thread a while back where some kid went to church's place and got like 230whp from a na modded b16....people e-thuged him till he went to another place and some how he lost 40 hp...:rotfl:

i thought stock was around 160?
160 hp at the crank....stick it on any dyno other than church's and you will end up with 130-140 wheel hp stock in good condition....I think church's dyno pegs the ep3 at 240 whp:p

·
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
130 to 140 ain't that good lol i suppose that's why we mod them ha

·
Bracka's Bitches Bitches
3,698 Posts
hey ace, thought fool, thought

first off, no offence but.......:rotfl:....I love church's dyno...there was a Honda dreck thread a while back where some kid went to church's place and got like 230whp from a na modded b16....people e-thuged him till he went to another place and some how he lost 40 hp...:rotfl:

160 hp at the crank....stick it on any dyno other than church's and you will end up with 130-140 wheel hp stock in good condition....I think church's dyno pegs the ep3 at 240 whp:p
oh, lol, kk

·
Blank Member
3,891 Posts
Do rsx's count? well I ended up getting into an accident a day or so again I hate ice. But here's a pic of my car next to my brothers. His car is still a work in progress bought it with a blown motor putting a K24A2 in it. My car is stock bottom end K20A2

And the dynosheet :)

·
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do rsx's count? well I ended up getting into an accident a day or so again I hate ice. But here's a pic of my car next to my brothers. His car is still a work in progress bought it with a blown motor putting a K24A2 in it. My car is stock bottom end K20A2

And the dynosheet :)
You both got nice rides! I love the way the wings look on ep3's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts