Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
its 5 am and i cant sleep. dunno wtf is wrong with me... too much crap on the mind (graduation, job, girls, housing, BLEH). actually, in an hour or so im gonna do some exercises then go for a run. should help me feel better and relieve some stress

edit: oh yeah, current heart rate of 48 bpm. WTF i feel like im wired with energy

·
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌&#874
5,675 Posts
i sleep 4 hours a day and im 18 i just cant get any i wake up about every 2 hours and i might be able 2 take a 1 hour nap randomly during the day ussually my crash hour at 11ish

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
there was a really cool piece on 60 minutes today about sleep. basically they said that a lack of sleep will cause your body to not process sugar normally which can lead to diabetes and make u fat. its makes you fat because a lack of sleep will u eat more

·
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌&#874
5,675 Posts
does it matter at what time u sleep? like as long as u get 6-8 consecutive hours right?

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
If you had to decide between not sleeping at all for one night, or sleeping 2 or 3 hours max one night, which would be healthier / better for you?

I feel like I function better with no sleep than with only a couple hours of sleep, I dont know if it's healthier or just me...

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
sleep is ftw. i need to start getting better sleep..lately my eyes are always bloodshot and I have headaches all the time

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
If you had to decide between not sleeping at all for one night, or sleeping 2 or 3 hours max one night, which would be healthier / better for you?

I feel like I function better with no sleep than with only a couple hours of sleep, I dont know if it's healthier or just me...
2-3 hours is still better than no sleep. You feel like you function better because with 2-3 hours you are probably waking up right when your body is starting to go into REM sleep so your brain wants more rest and wont "wake up"

·
Banned
6,586 Posts
I sleep crappy i usually go to bed at about 12-1AM and wake up at 5:30 AM this is daily on the weekends i sleep even less maybe 3-4 AM and i wake up about 7 AM:(
Damn sleeping disorder.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts