Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Good read. Didn't know all of that and it.. My problem is I can't develop a constant sleeping patten..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Post. To stay healthy in daily routine life, proper sleep is needed. Without proper sleep, serious health problems may occurs like heart diseases, obesity and more. As well sleep feels you refreshed and relaxed, we also get relief from body pain after sleep. To stay fit and healthy for all day everyone has to take proper sleep.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I suffered from insomnia during the recent lockdown.
Common causes of chronic insomnia include; Stress. Concerns about work, school, health, finances, or family can keep your mind active at night, making it difficult to sleep. Stressful life events or trauma — such as the death or illness of a loved one, divorce, or a job loss — also may lead to insomnia.

Try to think of happy thoughts or listen to music before heading to bed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Common causes of chronic insomnia include; Stress. Concerns about work, school, health, finances, or family can keep your mind active at night, making it difficult to sleep. Stressful life events or trauma — such as the death or illness of a loved one, divorce, or a job loss — also may lead to insomnia.

Try to think of happy thoughts or listen to music before heading to bed.
Thank you for the advice! Will try my best to be positive during these difficult times.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts