ride height Nazi
be interesting to see how the plates work out...never messed with them. I know wth the stock sized springs, there is not a whole lot of room inside the strut tower. to move thring around.
1.noSorry...I can only reply with questions to this one....
1) did you transfer the rubber pads and seperators from your stock springs to the new springs?
2) did you make sure the arrow on the strut top bearings/ upper spring purch was pointing out?
3) did you install the top nut on the shock with a pair of wrenches or an air/impack hammer?
4) did you install the springs right-side-up?
5) how old are your dampers?
6) did you do the work or did someone else?
???? #3...what do you mean....did you use the car as a spring compressor? look at this pic1.no
3.i installed when low the car
but i today borrow my rims to a friend with 205/40/17 and mine are 205/45/17
I feels less noise right now with this tire size.....why?
I know, and these are most likely dead.the problem is ...lowering springs kill daampers.