Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Finally paid the car off! Time to start modding, so far AEM V2 cai, invidia race header, invidia Q300 exhaust and innovative mounts. Probably going for kpro next.

Attachments

·
RSX Type-S Love
2 Posts
Hey, I've had my 2002 RSX Type-S for 3 years now. Just about to finish up school, and will finally have the money to start working on her. Slowly learning how to work on cars, wanting to make her look bad ass soon.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi all,

I just bought a 05 Type S.=) I'm new to RSX and manual.
Hopefully can make some new friends and get some advise here .
My current questions is about getting window visor, (Halo and HID light), and installing Nexus 7 in the dash.

Anyone can give me some advise or comments about those items?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Hi all,

I just bought a 05 Type S.=) I'm new to RSX and manual.
Hopefully can make some new friends and get some advise here .
My current questions is about getting window visor, (Halo and HID light), and installing Nexus 7 in the dash.

Anyone can give me some advise or comments about those items?
visors are nice, halos are not (retrofit is what you want:giggity: ) and the indash is easy and id do it over a double din any day. this kid did his indash this way (not how i did it but it works i guess) http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=977986

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi all. Been a member for awhile.

I don't really like the Rsx as much as I liked the good 'ol integra... But I do like the k20 motors :)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Hi all just picred up a 02, 5 speed, base model hoping to start modifying it and learn more about them
Here the most important lessons to learn, don't let your car become a money pit and always search before u post (Members here have a hard on for flaming peopleotherwise welcome to the forums!

Hi all. Been a member for awhile.

I don't really like the Rsx as much as I liked the good 'ol integra... But I do like the k20 motors :)
You'll grow to like it more unless you really miss that go kart feel from the integra:dontknow:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I bought an 02 Type S about a month ago. Tried to post pics but its not working, I will as soon as I have enough posts. Anyways, its great to be here among this helpful community!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Leather Seat Replacement?

I just bought an 04 RSX base, auto with on 60k miles. It was bone stock. A few weeks ago I Plasti-Dipped the wheels, mounted a front & rear lip, and painted the side skirts. I have an intake and cat-back exhaust already. BTW, it is lowered, and I do have the camber correction kit on it. I need to find a new black leather cover for the bottom of the driver's seat. The car's interior is flawless, except for the tear in the seat. I can't seem to just find the one piece. Can anyone help a noob?

Attachments

·
RSX 03 Base
12 Posts
I have an RSX 03 Base, I want to get some bolt on mods, and a turbo kit when I get the money.

I might just save up and buy a RSX Type-S when I get the money, or maybe sell my k20a3 and buy a k24 and swap the transmission etc. but I heard that someone has done this before and has put over 8k into it...

Should I stick with my RSX 03 Base, sell RSX base and purchase Type-S, or purchase k24 engine, and do tranny swap etc?

·
02SilverBullet
1 Posts
New to the site :confused:,

I recently bought a 2002 Rsx 5 speed manual with 149k miles for 3500
Car has a few scratches and other minor paint chipping
Hoping to get some feed back or suggestions on the car

:dontknow:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the forum, but have been involved in a few others... IS300 forum, RDX forum and EX35 forum, mainly. I also used to drive a 1990 Integra, back in 1991!

Just bought an 04 red 5 speed manual base for my son (actually, traded in his CR-V for it) and got a good deal. 99 CR-V with 193K for a 04 RSX with 159K. Pretty sweet trade.

Immediately needed to get the CEL light cleared by replacing the Intake Manifold Rotary Valve and yesterday replaced the tensioner pulley due to a failing / screaming bearing.

Already changed the oil to Mobil 1 and replaced his manual trans fluid too.

Need to do something about his torn up driver's seat!!!

Great info here. Love to hear about some nice sheepskin seat covers or ?

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought a 2002 base rsx and am new too the car scene, I've always liked how the skunk2 exhaust sound. I currently have a greddy sp tip, I am going too buy the skunk2 megapower exhaust too replace my greddy, but wondering if I should get the 60mm or 76mm? Right now I have an AEM Cold air intake. I am planning too get headers in a couple of months aswell. If I got the 76mm would any modifications need too he made and would I loose any power? Also where would you feel the diffrence, low-mid or mid-too end. Anyone that could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated!!!

·
t[ ._.]z
27 Posts
Hi, I'm Jeff.
Sold my base auto about 3 weeks ago, and bought an extremely loud Type-S about 2 weeks ago.
Best decision of my life.

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
hello to all you guys and welcome. hope you enjoy the site and find everything you need to make the car look and feel the way you want. there's a bunch of info here, but if you feel lost, come into one of our chat threads and we'll help ya out

·
t[ ._.]z
27 Posts
hello to all you guys and welcome. hope you enjoy the site and find everything you need to make the car look and feel the way you want. there's a bunch of info here, but if you feel lost, come into one of our chat threads and we'll help ya out
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Been lurking for some time now, but I feared posting because of having a base auto. Lol.
It's It's amazing how much info is on this site, I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
well i have a base auto, look how kool am i

201 - 220 of 245 Posts