Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
New here!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and figured this was the place. New here on the forums obviously. Recently bought my Satin Silver '03 RSX Type-S and absolutely love it, really fun car to drive. Needed (still needs) some TLC but she's a work in progress and is already looking miles better than when I first got her.

Love this forum and can't wait to get into more upgrades and have this car be even more fun than it already is.

VTEC! :thumbsup:

Safe driving everyone, peace!

·
Registered
6 Posts
New

Forgive me if I ask any stupid questions, I'm not only new to ClubRSX, but also forums, so it'll take me a bit to figure this stuff out. Here's my 03 Base, 138k miles, just got the lip kit on, trying to figure out what suspension I'll be able to use to fit my massive 18x8.75 wheels in there... (I took the rear shot before I put the rear visor on)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just saying high from across the pond (England), loving some of the RSX's on here so i thought i'd join up for some inspiration for my DC5.

I've got a 2001 JDM Integra Type R in milano red, bought it recently when i sold my S2K. only 29k miles on it and it's immaculate (or it will be when i comes back from the bodyshop. in for a front end respray to get rid of the stone chips)

it's completely standard with the exception of a Skunk2 cat back (muffler? :p).

possibly got some mugen mf10's to go on it this week too.

that's enough from me, look forward to having a good old look through the project gallery.

Mike.

·
Registered
99 Posts
How's it going everyone I just got a 06 type s for a graduation present and this car is awesome with this I want to make it was a nice daily but also have fun in the weekends and make it look nice and the car is pretty much stock but some mods came with it like a injen intake, a borla muffler, and a short throw which I don't know what brand it is but other than that it's a nice ride will post pics soon

·
Registered
55 Posts
How's it going everyone I just got a 06 type s for a graduation present and this car is awesome with this I want to make it was a nice daily but also have fun in the weekends and make it look nice and the car is pretty much stock but some mods came with it like a injen intake, a borla muffler, and a short throw which I don't know what brand it is but other than that it's a nice ride will post pics soon
Welcome!

I guess I should introduce myself too. I've been lurking around for a year now since I bought my car but its mostly stock :( 2002 SSM Base haha only mods I have is:

Debadge
Rep MOMO Shift Knob
JVC KDR840BT Head Unit

haha money's been going into schooling and stuff but it will get there. Any suggestions for future mods?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 03' type-s, Wanted an rsx for 3 years before I actually got one :)
It's in need of some new wheels, but that will come in time.

·
I love my Type-Slow!
164 Posts
Very nice, I like it! I wanna get a rear window visor too, Hows fitment bro??

·
Registered
40 Posts
Zach's VIP RSX build/show off

Alright so i was looking for an economy car and got a base model rsx (automatic) so i would have something to drive while i do my s2k build. one thing led to another and now i'm building two cars... yall know how it goes...
I'm still waiting on the mugen front lip and side skirts to come in the mail and with any luck ill have the airbag suspension in a few weeks.
here is a before and after picture with the paint. the paint job was actually a mistake but i fell in love with it and i decided to keep it after smoothing it out.
ill have some better pictures soon once i get the lip and side skirts on.

Attachments

·
9,306 Posts
any pictures of the s2k?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Forgive me if I ask any stupid questions, I'm not only new to ClubRSX, but also forums, so it'll take me a bit to figure this stuff out. Here's my 03 Base, 138k miles, just got the lip kit on, trying to figure out what suspension I'll be able to use to fit my massive 18x8.75 wheels in there... (I took the rear shot before I put the rear visor on)
what rear bumper is that?

·
Registered
19 Posts
New to club rsx

Hello I'm new to the forum so I guess I'll introduce myself. I have an 04 type-s with a few upgrades. Endless brakes, Volk TE37 wheels, mugen body kit, tein suspension, greddy turbo kit, twin disc clutch, and a few other mods I'm sure ill remember later.

[/IMG]

21 - 40 of 245 Posts