Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
New to the site 04 type s

Hello, I have an 04 Type-S with a few mods.28k miles.exterior is pearl.mugen body kit, Volk TE37 wheels, endless big brake kit, greddy turbo kit, tein suspension, and I'm sure there is more.
[/IMG]

·
Manito90
12 Posts
Just got my 02 type s has a JDM Intake Greddy exhaust and DC sport headers
06 type s rims
looking for any suggestions what you guys think ?? n thanks in advance

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

small4.jpg

small5.jpg

·
Registered
169 Posts
New to CRSX

Hello im new here also. i have been browsing the forum off an on as i have been debating on selling my Integra and getting an RSX for a daily driver and mild mod car. I hope to gain some info on here maybe even find a car that may be added to the garage. Im in NC near Greensboro and i haven't been able to find too many RSX's that arent beat to death or completely riced out. I love my teggy as its a bone stock 5sp GS but its been well cared for with new TB/WP Clutch and valve seals and job but i have the itch for something else. I attached a pic of my current. Thank again for any help or advice given as i make my way in to the DC5
world

View attachment 376399

View attachment 376400

View attachment 376401

·
I love my Type-Slow!
164 Posts
Hello im new here also. i have been browsing the forum off an on as i have been debating on selling my Integra and getting an RSX for a daily driver and mild mod car. I hope to gain some info on here maybe even find a car that may be added to the garage. Im in NC near Greensboro and i haven't been able to find too many RSX's that arent beat to death or completely riced out. I love my teggy as its a bone stock 5sp GS but its been well cared for with new TB/WP Clutch and valve seals and job but i have the itch for something else. I attached a pic of my current. Thank again for any help or advice given as i make my way in to the DC5
world

View attachment 376399

View attachment 376400

View attachment 376401
Welcome! I like the GSR blades so shiny! Wow you kept it clean too! I use to have a red GSR,

I miss it.. I hope you can get into a RSX soon bro! I learned alot from this site! Alot of great people!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks i appreciate that. Clean GSR you had. I love the Teg great gas miles and its never failed me todate. Havin a hard time locating a decent RSX between Greensboro and Charlotte though and kinda tired of the kids trying to low ball me on the integra but at the same time they want me to finance them on their empty pockets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. Been lurking on crsx for a while and finally decided to register and start posting. I'm from the great down under, in Australia. This is my car!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Real new to the modding world. I installed an injen CAI but that's it for power. Also tinted windows and have black rims. I'm now at a crossroads....I don't know if I should upgrade the appearance and get it awesome looking or get racing headers and go the power route. Money doesnt grow on trees haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Intro....

What's up everyone. I am a new member to the RSX owner community. I have a blue 2002 RSX Type S with 63598 miles. I bought the RSX for my daily driver. Because of the gas price in Cali. I have been looking for ideas on how to slightly modify my ride. Hopefully I find some good and inexpensive ideas for my ride. Here is a picture of my RSX.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
New Car

Well I finally bought an RSX today and I'm so happy with it so far. Its a 2004 Type S in Satin Silver Metallic. 103,000 miles in pretty awesome condition. (some small scratches and door dings. nothing too noticeable) Car is completely stock
Here are a couple pics

What do you guys think?

·
I love my Type-Slow!
164 Posts
Nice pick up bro clean!

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Nice pickup, but you don't need a showoff for a stock car. Hit up the I'm new thread.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice pick up bro clean!
Thanks I thought so. Now i just need a little money so I can change a few things on it. One thing that bugs me a little is that If you look at the Rim when the Acura A is its not black its worn off I guess...:thumbsdow What would be the best way to get that back to being black? haha

Also sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Just excited about the new car.

(Side note, did anyone else get nervous shifting into 6th? I feel like im about to go into reverse at like 60 mph.:noes:)

·
Registered
822 Posts
(Side note, did anyone else get nervous shifting into 6th? I feel like im about to go into reverse at like 60 mph.:noes:)
My friend said the same thing when I let him drive mine, but I read it locks at a certain speed so no need to worry

·
Registered
107 Posts
My friend said the same thing when I let him drive mine, but I read it locks at a certain speed so no need to worry
Thank god :thumbsup: I hoped and figured that they would do that, I mean why would anyone need reverse at 55 mph? But so far it drives like a dream. Going to drive it about 900 miles in 2 days though... that should be a nice test for it.

Also I tried to engage vtec but I didnt really hear a difference. (stock intake and exhaust) it is only loud if you are flooring it or will it just engage after 5800 rpm? I was nervous and didnt want to hurt my new baby haha :vtec:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sup guys, this is my first post on CRSX, been on here for a bit but decided to finally register. Just got bought a 05 Type s Magniesum Metallic too and @ 60k, shes a beaut! lol definitely gunna start doing stuff up on her soon

·
ARC Magic FTW
4,986 Posts
Sup guys, this is my first post on CRSX, been on here for a bit but decided to finally register. Just got bought a 05 Type s Magniesum Metallic too and @ 60k, shes a beaut! lol definitely gunna start doing stuff up on her soon

Looks clean, welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
2003 RSX Rebirth

The plan is simple; rebuild my RSX to the way it should have been the day I bought it.

I bought my 03 base auto back in 07 and finally paid it off. Now I have better income and tons of knowledge from this site, hands-on experience, and hours on hours of research. I wanted a reliable daily driver that I could beat on every time I drive it. Before I get slammed for noob status, my old login was kineticrsx03 and I joined in 07. Had to make a new account as I forgot my password. Lets get to the build.

I decided to start from the ground up with the exception of the head and taillights (just bought some jdm blackout housing headlights and some led taillight that will be blacked out this week). I linked up with a local shop (Deftmotion LLC) to help me with the build. This week will end the first stage of the build being suspension. Here's my list:
Buddy Club N+ Dampers
Progress Tie bar, front and rear sway bar
Hot Chicks End Links
Skunk2 LCA's (Buddy Club reported their own LCA's to have bad positioning)
Buddy Club P1 Ball Joints

Already installed: Buddy Club P1 cambers, Tanabe front upper strut bar

Pics will be loaded at the end of this week.

Also went ahead and did the pwjdm rear wiper delete and front bumper quick release.

Next step which is undoubtedly the longest, the engine and trans swap.

For the engine and trans I will be doing a rebuild on a 6spd type s trans and a n/a engine build.
Trans is simple as I'm doing a lightweight flywheel, lsd, upgraded clutch, and drive shaft shop axles.

The engine will be a sleeved k24a2 block and a k20a2 head mated with kpro.
Not some rich kid just a hard working gear head with a little change every month to spend on his car. Any input is welcome. Some of you may say, "Why not spend that money on a new faster car." I love this car and it has been great to me and I would rather have a car that I chose every aspect on and made no compromise than a car someone else could just go buy on the same lot. Function, speed, style, and reliability are my foundations for this build. I hope you all enjoy the process and the pics. :cel:

41 - 60 of 245 Posts