Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1801 - 1820 of 1833 Posts

·
1,561 Posts
When I need to change the clutch I'll probably go with Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch. People say it has a stock feel and can hold a SC setup. How long a clutch lasts also depends on driving style.

https://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/EXE-08806.html

I'm not sure about a lighter flywheel with a SC. Most people stay with stock and some go with 11lbs flywheel.

·
Bobalife
1,202 Posts
I was looking at the stage 1 and read some reviews. People are saying that it feels a little stiffer than stock. I wanna try to stay as close to stock feel as possible. I also read that 11lb flywheel is the sweet spot for N/A setups. I haven't read much about it with the SC.

·
1,561 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,816
Paul you’re gonna be buried in your rsx we’ve already accepted that fact lmao!!

Josh has his but it’s currently down.. but I think you two are the last ones left!!

I don’t plan on being out of the rsx game for long my dream goal is to import one once they hit 25 years old!

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
i still have mine. :shady:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,818
i still have mine. <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/shady.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Shady" ></a>

Boyyyyyyyyyy never give it up. I already miss the rsx. But driving in econ mode is actually fun. Great excuse to drive slow for once.

I’m saving a shit ton on gas and money already which is amazing. The premium and 20mpg round town was killing me.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Boyyyyyyyyyy never give it up. I already miss the rsx. But driving in econ mode is actually fun. Great excuse to drive slow for once.

I’m saving a shit ton on gas and money already which is amazing. The premium and 20mpg round town was killing me.
:rain: :rain:

with all the monies you're saving now, what's on the to-buy list? :lawl:

·
1,561 Posts

What did you get?

1801 - 1820 of 1833 Posts