Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 303 Posts

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts
nope.. spider kept clowning and it eventually bit him in the ass..

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
So I just saw the fight pay for the last card, and DJ only made like 58k. I wonder why he makes so little compared to other UFC champs who easily gross a quarter of a million to half a million each fight.

·
Sexy hand crew
2,677 Posts
So I just saw the fight pay for the last card, and DJ only made like 58k. I wonder why he makes so little compared to other UFC champs who easily gross a quarter of a million to half a million each fight.

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Demetrious Johnson: $58,000 (includes $29,000 win bonus)
def. John Moraga: $17,000
I understand thats whats disclosed to us. He definitely gets a bunch of lockeroom bonuses, but I still cant help but feel that he still makes less than other UFC champions right now.

·
©Choom Gang©
74,911 Posts
whats up guys. Crazy shit that Anderson got ktfo

Here is a video of bts footage while I was out shooting for the wanderlei silva team in vegas this past weekend.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAYU6i2s5XA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUA6ZOC8xy04HH6tfLeGmN6w

It was awesome to be cageside among one of the best in the sport

Wanderlei silva with the team web by dabertphotography.com, on Flickr

Wand (1 of 1) vid by dabertphotography.com, on Flickr

nice! ill check it out!

thanks man. So what do u guys tghink of the Anderson fight? Was it a setup?

haha if there was a conspiracy, this is how i think it would happen:

10 fight contract. how's he gonna fill them up? lose one then regain title then rubber match. then a couple super fights

or

we can go the legacy route....which is better:
losing in a super fight with john jones.
Or dumping a fight against weidman, then retaking the title, then win the rubber match, then a couple more title defenses. and by that time jones loses to glover or someone else.

261 - 280 of 303 Posts