Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 303 Posts

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
He got up pretty fast which made the stoppage seem premature.

If I were that ref I wouldve called it too. If the ref wouldnt have intervened, Barnett would landed some big punches making it worse for Mir.

·
©Choom Gang©
74,911 Posts
dana said it was a new ref from the hometown, but he also said "we know where the fight was headed" lol at mirs excuse in the post pressor. "i dropped down to avoid a second knee, if you saw i was also goin for a single under hook" no you werent... your hands were on the mat buddy

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts
LOLOL he couldnt even speak afterward.. i know you cant win a belt by decision but jones got his ASS kicked in every way

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
If I had to learn one and use it for any fight, it would be muay thai. Theres a reason why its one of the most predominant styles used in fighting.

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Feel bad for Hendricks, I thought he was going to take it for sure.

First round was razor thin, I think Hendricks went with 27 significant strikes and 1-1 on TD

GSP went 26 with significant strikes and 1-2 on TD

Round 2 and 4 were Hendricks

Round 3 and 5 were GSP

Rematch coming!

And WOW Woodley is a monster!

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Congrats to the champ Weidman and condolences to Silva. Probably the worst thing ive seen happen to a fighter in the cage. Wouldve been content with seeing Silva get knocked out again instead of that.

Even though Meisha lost, I think she would make a far better champ than Rousey who seems like a classless C*nt. Was nice to see Rousey make it out of the first round for once, but damn, those armbar attacks from every angle were just crazy to watch.

Travis Browne is a beast, dont even know what else to say.

Excited for Belfort vs Weidman now.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
After the agonizing pain of that injury the mental part will be much worse. I am sure Silva is done; regardless of the way he went out he will still be remembered as one of the greatest ever.

281 - 300 of 303 Posts