·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
Fucking Gandalf being all "You shall not pass!!!"

And I added a little something to help me back up/blind tailgaters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK0_zvBBqZ4
LOL
awesome.

I'm still thinking one of those fuck huge hitch tow hooks might be good.

Most people don't really tailgate anyways though. The 3/4 ton sits high enough stock that most cars are just looking at the rear axle anyways and don't seem to want to get that close.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Well, I said I would leave my truck close to stock but ran across a really good group buy deal on an ARB Old Man Emu lift kit. It's just a small lift, like 2.5" inches, but it rides like a cadillac now (plus the extra suspension travel is nice when you hit bigger bumps).

Stock is the top photo, lifted is the bottom:

·
ICUStalking
10,193 Posts
Well, I said I would leave my truck close to stock but ran across a really good group buy deal on an ARB Old Man Emu lift kit. It's just a small lift, like 2.5" inches, but it rides like a cadillac now (plus the extra suspension travel is nice when you hit bigger bumps).

Stock is the top photo, lifted is the bottom:

:thumbsup:

Just got rid of my Mazda 3 and back in an SUV. 2006 Trailblazer. Wifey is bitching she wont be able to get in if I lift it. Im gonna do it anyways. 2.5" lift with 245/75/17 tires (stock wheel/tires are 235/75/16) Should give me about 3.5" lift total.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
:thumbsup:

Just got rid of my Mazda 3 and back in an SUV. 2006 Trailblazer. Wifey is bitching she wont be able to get in if I lift it. Im gonna do it anyways. 2.5" lift with 245/75/17 tires (stock wheel/tires are 235/75/16) Should give me about 3.5" lift total.
Just tell her it's safer because it's taller. Makes sense to me.

Sounds awesome! I'm looking at trucks again, I want to embrace the Texas lifestyle
I still have and drive my RSX occasionally but I don't see how I survived in such a small vehicle (although I rent a car 4-5 days per week for work so I wasn't necessarily driving the RSX every day).

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
Just tell her it's safer because it's taller. Makes sense to me.

I still have and drive my RSX occasionally but I don't see how I survived in such a small vehicle (although I rent a car 4-5 days per week for work so I wasn't necessarily driving the RSX every day).
I kind of wish I had my rsx still! It was a pretty cool car, though I still love my ST

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
I miss the RSX sometimes, but I really don't think I'll get anything other than trucks from now on.
I play with the idea of maybe a car as a second vehicle again sometime in the future, but I doubt it. It just doesn't seem worth the trouble of upkeep on 2 vehicles to me anymore.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts