Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1856 Posts

·
ジェームズ
5,274 Posts
steve you are making the new thread. gonna be before the end of the week so get on it soon

·
The Last Spartan
1,221 Posts
Morning Crew. It actually took me longer to scrape the thick and ice off my car than to get to work. I'd love a garage right about now.

·
ジェームズ
5,274 Posts
i got my windshield treated to avoid having to scrape as much. 100 bucks for 3 years. all the ice came off my car in one big piece after i remote started my car for 5 minutes. didn't even have to get my scraper out, just pushed the sheet of ice off with my hand

·
Charm Thai™
181,644 Posts
I don't know how you guys manage around here without a garage. I walked my garbage can out to the end of the driveway this morning and to do my best Kristi Yamaguchi imitation not to fall on my arse.

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
I don't know how you guys manage around here without a garage. I walked my garbage can out to the end of the driveway this morning and to do my best Kristi Yamaguchi imitation not to fall on my arse.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Unitard and all?

Free lunch at work today. A bit jazzed about that.
We're having a corporate meeting next week sometime, free lunch then too!

·
ジェームズ
5,274 Posts
i'm researching shotguns as we speak actually. steve i'm coming up to cleveland area to do a spring turkey hunt. i'm trying to decide if i neeeeed a 3.5" or if a 3" will suffice. obviously i'm going with a 12 gauge since i'm not 45 years old like you with brittle bones

·
Charm Thai™
181,644 Posts
Back when I was in college my friend from NC was a bit of a hick and loved to go hunting down in SE Ohio every weekend. A few times he dragged me out there at god's hour and said, "Here...you get the Poacher's Special". It was this old 10 gauge that had a worn down stock and barely any weight to it. The thing was sooo loud, kicked like a mule and gave me the biggest headache known to man. After a few trips with that thing I demanded a different gun.

I've never been hunting up my way before.

1821 - 1840 of 1856 Posts