Kingdom 13
trevis427 4
Edgar-05rsx 3
DadJeans 2
abennett11 1
DC5nv 1
FurY 1

#7 ·
I've never been to cp. I'd love to go but last year I took my girlfriend to ki and she refused to ride some of those roller coasters. Seems pointless for me to take her to cp. but as I said. Halloween was a blast. They had 10 or so haunted house attractions that were very well put together. Not to mention they were open well into the night and after dark they had fog machines and people jumping out in costumes to scare you

#13 ·
P&G days are typically just as busy as a slower day in the park. Most Monday-Tuesdays are good then the park gets busier into summer.

Best time to go is when the kids are still in school. There is about a week or two in May and August that the park is still open weekdays but school is in session again. Same with Cedar Point.

#8 ·
I hoping to get tickets to P&G day from my mom this summer. That's seriously the best time to ever go to KI. Wait times are bare minimum. We rode so many rides so fast that I started feeling sick and needed a break. My buddies were making fun and right after they got off faceoff or whatever its called now, 2 of them started throwing up. lol

#23 ·
I have only been to CP once or twice. It is cool I feel like the rides are just sitting in parking lots though. Not to mention the walk distance between the really good rides seems pretty crazy.

I think I like KI simply because I have been going there forever. I like how some of the rides are blended in with the environment and they seem to have multiple factors to their big rollercoasters.

Since I was a kid I have loved the Beast and the Vortex always feel like ride delivers on the wait. Not to mention I like how everything seems close. Just my .02 though

Reactions: TheHills44060
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.