Loki182 1
Drewpreme 1
shycoolboylikeme 1
Jxeszn 1
rsxer63 1

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
I was told I should come post in this thread...

... my job is done here, carry on.

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
Dad, I don't know you, but I like your EP3... a lot. :fistbump:

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
Gee, I wish it was my EP3. I have it there for motivation to buy an EP3 for myself. Have always wanted one and was going to get one when I sold my RSX but that didn't happen. :crying:

Cruised through your old showoff thread and really liked the RSX you had

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
Gee, I wish it was my EP3. I have it there for motivation to buy an EP3 for myself. Have always wanted one and was going to get one when I sold my RSX but that didn't happen. :crying:

Cruised through your old showoff thread and really liked the RSX you had
Thanks man, don't know where she is these days, sold it back in 2010. I'm partial to EP3's, one of my first cars I modded and cared for, the only car still to this day that I've purchased new off the dealer lot. Did a LOT to that car... greddy turbo first, then pulled that off and did a K20A2 + 6MT swap, then sold it to buy my first S2K. I've always been a big fan of Honda.

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
Thanks man, don't know where she is these days, sold it back in 2010. I'm partial to EP3's, one of my first cars I modded and cared for, the only car still to this day that I've purchased new off the dealer lot. Did a LOT to that car... greddy turbo first, then pulled that off and did a K20A2 + 6MT swap, then sold it to buy my first S2K. I've always been a big fan of Honda.
I've been a Honda nut for a long while now. Started off on a '92 Civic hatch, had just about all variations of the B series in that car. Some turbo some N/A. Had a '90 hatch and did similar things to that one. Moved into the RSX and never really did much of anything with that one, sadly. Sold it and was supposed to do the EP3 thing and got a '12 WRX instead. Traded that for a Focus ST and then sold it on to get my Wifes car that we share since she stays at home..

Finally have the extra income to buy a car for myself to have so she can get in to school and take our daughter to daycare etc.. Really needing an EP3 in my life

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
I've been a Honda nut for a long while now. Started off on a '92 Civic hatch, had just about all variations of the B series in that car. Some turbo some N/A. Had a '90 hatch and did similar things to that one. Moved into the RSX and never really did much of anything with that one, sadly. Sold it and was supposed to do the EP3 thing and got a '12 WRX instead. Traded that for a Focus ST and then sold it on to get my Wifes car that we share since she stays at home..

Finally have the extra income to buy a car for myself to have so she can get in to school and take our daughter to daycare etc.. Really needing an EP3 in my life
Nice man, you've had some fun cars over the years. How's the market looking these days for EP3s? Last I saw you could get them at a good price, but most are pretty ragged and high mileage at this point.

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
Nice man, you've had some fun cars over the years. How's the market looking these days for EP3s? Last I saw you could get them at a good price, but most are pretty ragged and high mileage at this point.
That's pretty much hitting it right on the head! The two I have saved; one is white and the other is silver with a plasti-dip job. The white one needs very minor body work with the pain chipping off the hood from rock chips and the driver quarter has a crease in it that shouldn't be too hard to repair. Other than that, some goofy exhaust and an AEM SRI. The plasti-dip one is a salvage title from what I guess was a side-swipe or t-bone wreck. The owner took a shot before he put the plasti-dip on it and the quarter was primered. Thinking I'm gonna stay away from the dipped car and hope that the white one is still around once I get my bonus Friday :rain: :noes:

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
Feels a bit like old times... morning all :coffee:

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
damn new thread brings everyone back

also i refuse to call someone dad. wtf is your name? lol
JB said there was a new thread and I should post, so here I am lol. I'll try to stick around this time.

And don't be that way, Dad knows best lol

1 - 20 of 688 Posts