Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 784 Posts

·
ジェームズ
5,265 Posts
new tires coming for the charger this summer assuming my wife keeps saying no to trading it in. i have some crappy all seasons to roast, then rotate front to back and roast again. come down to cbus for a weekend eddie lol

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
new tires coming for the charger this summer assuming my wife keeps saying no to trading it in. i have some crappy all seasons to roast, then rotate front to back and roast again. come down to cbus for a weekend eddie lol
You don't have staggered wheels? Surprising, what size are your tires all around? I'm 245 up front and 275 in the rear.

Morning all :coffee:

·
ジェームズ
5,265 Posts
245 square. it's just the 5.7 liter lol. i got ripped off my oem wheels are 20x8. there are some r/t models that come with 20x9 for the newest generation but not mine

·
ジェームズ
5,265 Posts
if i wanted to spend money on it, i could go with 275 front and 305 rear. but i don't want to spend any money on this car so i bought a beater/toy to mess around with

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
245 square. it's just the 5.7 liter lol. i got ripped off my oem wheels are 20x8. there are some r/t models that come with 20x9 for the newest generation but not mine
Gotcha, I thought they were staggered, but it is a Dodge, makes sense

:D

·
2 SOON JR
814 Posts
Cold one today fellas... stay warm :coffee:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
High of 44 here today. Will be back in the 60s by Friday, and 70s by next Tuesday :)

Also, everything was closed here yesterday for snow that never happened. Gotta love living in the South, haha

41 - 60 of 784 Posts