Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

641 - 660 of 709 Posts

·
04 NHBP-S
688 Posts
So after the flooding i drove through i checked the next day and the car started fine but i just left it parked in the garage and turned it off.

yesterday i drove it for the first time. turned over forever and wouldnt start. finally it sputtered a bunch then started slowly. idle was surging with ac off, and super high not surging with ac on. parked and went to class came back out started it and cel and now idle is at 500. apparently i ruined my iacv driving through the water

·
Waifu Deluxe
697 Posts
Evening everyone. Autocross went great last Sunday. 7/14 and 2nd from regular club members.

Last event is the 20th, currently sitting 5th in points but might hit 4th after this past event.

Also going to the Toledo SCCA event this Sunday and co-driving my friends Miata with him.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Next Friday is my last day working here in Birmingham. Will probably stay here a week or two while I figure out where I'm going to stay up there and until I get my official starting date. Right now it's TBD pending a drug screen and background check

·
ジェームズ
5,250 Posts
there is a seafood show in detroit next week. if you were going to be up there, i would swing by but i am doing what i can to get out of going and i think i'm going to be successful in getting out of it

·
04 NHBP-S
688 Posts
Almost done with my 2nd to last semester for my associates degree. I can’t wait for a change in life and career. After I finish my associates I’m 2 years of part time from my computer science degree. And me and my girlfriend are beginning to discuss where our next move is. Back to Indiana is an option but I’m hoping we can get somewhere else maybe Arizona Nevada Carolina. Somewhere nice and warm

·
04 NHBP-S
688 Posts
^ what's that degree track look like?
Well since I started with a nursing major I did mostly science classes. But it’s a lot of math on top of your associates degree. I’ll have my associates of applied science from basically my pre-nursing classes with all my other basics(math history English etc)

The big ones is trigonometry, precalc, calc1, calc 2. Then it’s mostly if not all computer science electives on top of my associates degree. They give you the choice of 4 coding languages. Your basic networking / it etc.

My associates track is microbiology, psych, 2 semesters anatomy, chem, 2 English, algebra, trig, precalc, 2 history, 2 government, philo, speech, art, p.e.

·
Waifu Deluxe
697 Posts
I figured there would mainly be a lot more CS electives to make up the first two year degree.

Also Trig is usually part of Precalc. At least for me it is.

I could have either taken precalc, or had it split into two classes as college algebra and trig.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
there is a seafood show in detroit next week. if you were going to be up there, i would swing by but i am doing what i can to get out of going and i think i'm going to be successful in getting out of it
Next week is my last week at work here in Birmingham, then I'll make my way up to Detroit whenever I get around to it. They want me to start the first week of November (Nov 4th), so not sure how soon I'll go up there. Definitely not next week though.

·
04 NHBP-S
688 Posts
I figured there would mainly be a lot more CS electives to make up the first two year degree.

Also Trig is usually part of Precalc. At least for me it is.

I could have either taken precalc, or had it split into two classes as college algebra and trig.
I don’t remember the entire program for my bachelors. I just recall that I’m finished with science English history government. It requires 2 additional maths and the rest is computer science courses. I believe it’s 3-4 classes per semester for 2 years. The school I’m currently at is a community college that shares a campus with the university I’ll be transferring to. And all the credits transfer

When I transfer over next August I’ll update you on what the degree looks like.

·
ジェームズ
5,250 Posts
Next week is my last week at work here in Birmingham, then I'll make my way up to Detroit whenever I get around to it. They want me to start the first week of November (Nov 4th), so not sure how soon I'll go up there. Definitely not next week though.
i assume you'll be in cbus for a little bit before you move up there? hit me up, unless your parents have moved, i'm around the corner from them

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Right now the plan is to go straight to Detroit, though I might end up stopping there for one night. They're not dog people, so makes it hard to stop by while also moving Carmen up to Detroit.

If I'm in cbus though I'll definitely hit you up.

641 - 660 of 709 Posts