Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

681 - 700 of 709 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I had to leave the Alfa at work on Monday. Turns out Yokohama AD08s and 8" of snow don't go well together, lol.

Blizzaks should be coming in today

·
ジェームズ
5,250 Posts
sup nate. little slow but some of us are still around in here

nik are you already in michigan?

my charger does great in snow. can't make it up the driveway at home or at work with all seasons so no choice but to have a winter set and it does great with the appropriate tires

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Yeah, been in Michigan 2 weeks now. Loving the new job. And yes, winter tires made a huge difference. Had Blizzaks put on it today and it's much more confidence-inspiring, haha

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Nate, I'm in a Giulia, but still got the Abarth in Alabama. Will bring that up to Michigan whenever I make my way back down there. How have you been? What are you in these days?

·
Charm Thai™
181,624 Posts
Did a little perusing around here and man things are different. Rep appears to be gone and I have no idea what the hell reaction score and points are. Friends listing is gone and it looks like its been replaced with a section called "Following" and contains the same list of people. Can't tell if I'm still subscribed to this thread as the subscriptions list is gone too, ugh.

I like the DarkMode style though.

·
ジェームズ
5,250 Posts
my boat of a car is too big for my garage so it sits in the driveway lol

·
the asian stig
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #695
Did a little perusing around here and man things are different. Rep appears to be gone and I have no idea what the hell reaction score and points are. Friends listing is gone and it looks like its been replaced with a section called "Following" and contains the same list of people. Can't tell if I'm still subscribed to this thread as the subscriptions list is gone too, ugh.

I like the DarkMode style though.
I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT IS GOING ON

·
ジェームズ
5,250 Posts
cleaned and organized my garage over the weekend. i think i have enough room for 3 more bikes since my car doesn't go in there anyways lol

681 - 700 of 709 Posts