Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

701 - 720 of 738 Posts

·
maison ikkoku ftw
397 Posts
no worse than the RSX. zero oversteer (RWD), responsive on corners. access to torque is incredible.
I am assuming you meant understeer :) you can make that thing powerslide right? Awesome stuff tho, I definitely want to drive one of those, but I'm gonna have to wait for the CyberTruck before I go EV

·
sigh
12,700 Posts
I am assuming you meant understeer :) you can make that thing powerslide right? Awesome stuff tho, I definitely want to drive one of those, but I'm gonna have to wait for the CyberTruck before I go EV
RWD oversteers. FWD under. there's too much nanny software to make the car sideways although i've come close.

i was really hung up on battery, etc., for the longest time. while i wish i could have afforded the larger battery, i'm perfectly happy.

·
maison ikkoku ftw
397 Posts
yeah that's w
RWD oversteers. FWD under. there's too much nanny software to make the car sideways although i've come close.

i was really hung up on battery, etc., for the longest time. while i wish i could have afforded the larger battery, i'm perfectly happy.
Some RWDs understeer to keep the plebs from ending up in a hedgerow :) I applaud you for trying to get the Model 3 sideways, and I thought their might be some form of traction control to keep the car from stepping out, thanks for confirming that one. Glad it's working out for you!

·
sigh
12,700 Posts
Some RWDs understeer to keep the plebs from ending up in a hedgerow :) I applaud you for trying to get the Model 3 sideways, and I thought their might be some form of traction control to keep the car from stepping out, thanks for confirming that one. Glad it's working out for you!
if you don't know what your car is NOT capable of, how will you know what it is?

701 - 720 of 738 Posts