Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

761 - 780 of 817 Posts

·
maison ikkoku ftw
424 Posts
and it's my page, Nik! ;D

Thanks, hopefully someone has an answer. I’ve just been reading that if you have an 05-06 type s it has to be an 02-04 type s ecu you send to hondata. I’m still searching but it’s a lot of sifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The answer is below!

·
ジェームズ
5,270 Posts
ditto. doesn't make it a chore but i don't like it. the old site was way better

·
maison ikkoku ftw
424 Posts
I don't like the forum change. Makes it a chore to post.
I'm not a fan either, S2Ki also kinda blows since Internet Brands took over... I really just come in here for nostalgia sake, and a few of the people that post I know IRL - also I still have my RSX and it's a great car lol

·
Waifu Deluxe
723 Posts
I honestly kind of like the change. But I know I'm different. The old software was pretty glitchy from where no one was really maintaining it. I could never even mark all posts as read.

·
ジェームズ
5,270 Posts
i just started tracking my mpg in the wrx and it has become a game. i got 32 mpg on my way to work this morning!!!!

·
ジェームズ
5,270 Posts
it's on a 93 tune but still. i beat on it the other day and noticed i was at 24 mpg (average since who knows when) and was shocked. now i'm resetting it whenever i drive to see how high or low it gets lol. my regular average seems to be low to mid 20s

·
Charm Thai™
181,639 Posts
i just started tracking my mpg in the wrx and it has become a game. i got 32 mpg on my way to work this morning!!!!
I do the same thing too occasionally. Blipping my foot on the gas pedal to find the mpg sweet spot. I find myself going faster on my way to/from work so that's a bonus.

·
ジェームズ
5,270 Posts
i got around 26 this morning. bumper to bumper traffic towards the end. little bit of dead leg syndrome from the clutch. didn't miss that about a manual for sure lol

·
maison ikkoku ftw
424 Posts
keep the fighting the good fight Yoon (manuals are a dying breed) CTR is a 24 mpg car in the city if you're driving normally, 26 mpg if you're not pushing it ever. but on the highway i have seen as high as 31 mpg on long road trips...for a car of its capabilities I think that's pretty damn impressive

·
ジェームズ
5,270 Posts
i think our mpg is very comparable. wonder what the wrx was like bone stock

btw i just saw an add on this site. sonax engine cleaner. i may need to try that out

·
maison ikkoku ftw
424 Posts
What are you all talking about))Can not understand anything.but I'll try I WILL WASTE MY TIIME
Are you from Belarus? Welcome to our Ohio Chat, most of us are from the State of Ohio in the USA. We sometime talk about the DC5 but most of us have purchased other cars. Please stay and chat with us, we need more people on this forum!

761 - 780 of 817 Posts