Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 878 Posts

·
Waifu Deluxe
754 Posts
New member here, coming from EP3 to RSX Type S. I work law enforcement so if anyone has questions in Ohio I might be able to help(covid19 related). Picked up a 2006 RSX Type S in alabaster silver on black interior. Glad to be here, the ep3 community was a little far and in between.
So what are your plans and goals?

·
Registered
2006 Acura RSX TYPE-S
27 Posts
So what are your plans and goals?
Get the hood to open again. Notorious tab broke. I want to do exhaust, intake. Interior needs floor mats. Maybe an upgraded head unit. High rise spoiler. Of course all the maintenance items

How she sits today, happy Easter y’all

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Talked to my dad today, I've got black RSX floormats sitting in his basement if you want them. I'm having him check to make sure they're in good condition (I can't remember if they were worn through under the feet). If they're good you're more than welcome to have them assuming they fit the 05-06 (they came out of an 02)

·
Registered
2006 Acura RSX TYPE-S
27 Posts
Talked to my dad today, I've got black RSX floormats sitting in his basement if you want them. I'm having him check to make sure they're in good condition (I can't remember if they were worn through under the feet). If they're good you're more than welcome to have them assuming they fit the 05-06 (they came out of an 02)
That would be awesome! Let me know what he says or send me a PM

·
Waifu Deluxe
754 Posts
Can you talk to your dad and see if he can find your Abarth in the basement and can I have that? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I haven't heard back from him. He said they're under all my tools, so I have a feeling he might not check it for a while. I'll remind him next time I talk to him though.

I'm up in Detroit, otherwise I'd just stop by and check myself.

·
Registered
2006 Acura RSX TYPE-S
27 Posts
I haven't heard back from him. He said they're under all my tools, so I have a feeling he might not check it for a while. I'll remind him next time I talk to him though.

I'm up in Detroit, otherwise I'd just stop by and check myself.
No problem, sounds good

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
So looks like the driver's side mat is missing the RSX emblem, and all the metal grommets have some rust on them. If you still want them I can grab them next time I drive down there (once everything opens back up again)

·
Registered
2006 Acura RSX TYPE-S
27 Posts
So looks like the driver's side mat is missing the RSX emblem, and all the metal grommets have some rust on them. If you still want them I can grab them next time I drive down there (once everything opens back up again)
Yeah I’ll take them, that’d be great

821 - 840 of 878 Posts