Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

841 - 860 of 921 Posts

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
Apparently someone at work tested positive. Not sure if it's someone we laid off back on the 10th or what, but they had a decontamination team come in last night. We were told since we weren't in close proximity we don't have to quarantine. :unsure:

·
Charm Thai™
181,648 Posts
We've had 2 people test positive (weeks ago) but they are both located at the Sleaford office in the UK, nobody stateside yet. One coworker here in Cleveland had a parent test positive and pass away but that person wasn't identified.

·
the asian stig
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #844
my company gives no fucks. self identified as essential and told everyone.. c ya at work.

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
my company gives no fucks. self identified as essential and told everyone.. c ya at work.
What are they doing as far as social distancing stuff? Both of my jobs had to be inspected by someone.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I think we're somewhere around 40ish recoveries and 35ish active cases in my company. Fortunately not a single death yet, and none of the cases have been here in Troy. Still working every day, but we only have about 6-8 people in the office right now, and all of us are pretty much just going between work and home, so hopefully we should be fine.

·
Registered
2006 Acura RSX TYPE-S
29 Posts
I think we're somewhere around 40ish recoveries and 35ish active cases in my company. Fortunately not a single death yet, and none of the cases have been here in Troy. Still working every day, but we only have about 6-8 people in the office right now, and all of us are pretty much just going between work and home, so hopefully we should be fine.
Where you work?

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
Where you work?

WUT lol.

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
Hopefully done with school! Just have to hope I pass and can find some good gigs with my associates. Then I'd have to be on a really big masochistic streak to go back for a BS.

·
Charm Thai™
181,648 Posts
Learned that I'll remain working from home until at least June 1st. Not complaining about that at all. If I never had to step foot in the office again i'd be just fine with that.

·
Rise Above
4,555 Posts
👋 so how active is the Ohio chat these days?

·
ジェームズ
5,279 Posts
not very. i think we are doing like 1 post per day on average lol

841 - 860 of 921 Posts