Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

861 - 880 of 921 Posts

·
the asian stig
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #861
nice, the Injen CAIs were the intake to get. probably still. invidia has become a trash pile over the last 5 years though. but if it fits and you like it... all that matters.

·
ジェームズ
5,279 Posts
i had the aem v2 in my rsx. had the n1 on my sti. still deciding on an exhaust setup for my wrx, all bolt ons are done except for intercooler. that is just sitting on my desk as a paperweight until i decide what else to throw on. new fuel pump for sure but undecided on what else to do. was considering flex but currently unemployed so just putting the wrx on pause. i have enough projects and toys to keep me busy aside from my daily

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
New tie rods should be on there way, then I just have to get my tires and an alignment and I'm set for the season.

·
Charm Thai™
181,648 Posts
i had the aem v2 in my rsx...
I had the AEM V2 also. It may have sucked in more hot air than a real cold intake but I really liked the way it sounded. I also had the Greddy SP2 exhaust which also sounded nice but something ended up coming lose in the resonator?, so it started to sound like rocks jumbled in a can. Went back to stock after that.

·
the asian stig
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #866
yeah the v2 didnt do anything except sound cool... known heatsoaker

·
9k Rwd FTW
1,984 Posts
fly by... got a new daily... time to finally sell the rsx after 15 years. Starting to put some things back together to list it for sale. Will definitely miss it! Met some of my best friends because of this car!

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
Got them out, needed to find a 29mm crowfoot. This heat needs to die down so I can finish it. Or I need to get a big ass fan.

To add to it, our a/c isn't cooling like it should. Hopfully it cools down tonight, they're coming in the AM.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Closing on my house in Birmingham on July 8th. Went out to look at houses up here in Detroit today and ended up liking one enough to possibly put in an offer. Kinda scary, didn't think I'd find one so fast, and I haven't even closed on the other house yet.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Ended up not making an offer. I realized the only reason I loved the house was the huge 4-car heated garage. The house itself needed a decent amount of work.

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
I'm sure you'll find plenty of cool houses up there.

Job application submitting has commenced!

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Closing on a house up here in Troy on Aug 19th :)

Not quite as nice of a garage as the one I missed out on, but it's got an extra deep 2-car garage attached, and 2 separate sheds in the backyard each with a garage door, so suitable for project cars. And it's all on a half-acre just 3 miles from work!

·
Waifu Deluxe
768 Posts
Nice! You'll have to come do some NWOR events. My best friend is in BG and I go up there a decent amount.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I haven't autocrossed in quite some time. Partly because I don't really care to spend all day on a hot asphalt pad for like 6 minutes of runs, and partly because I didn't really care for the autox crowd down in AL. But I'd love to come check out an NWOR event.

Also, page!

861 - 880 of 921 Posts