Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1852 Posts

·
Si-> Type S-> R Type-> MR
3,100 Posts
Morning check in

Got called into work yesterday walked out the door into all the cops right after the shooting at the Library. I have to admit WTF shooting at the library????

Reactions: TheHills44060

·
04 NHBP-S
688 Posts
Morning check in

Got called into work yesterday walked out the door into all the cops right after the shooting at the Library. I have to admit WTF shooting at the library????
The librarians mean business when they tell you to keep it down in the library

People are crazy though. Like the guy who shot up the church a couple years back. Just another of many examples of why I carry my handgun EVERYWHERE. Including places like the library you'd never think something like that would happen

·
The Last Spartan
1,221 Posts
It's extra humid today in the shop, now I am sticky. I took a shower this morning and I come into this shiat.

·
04 NHBP-S
688 Posts
Not sure when I should be concerned. Track first said friday, Monday at the latest. Today, they tell me that their distributor (ravspec) told them they would send the seat first thing the day of order, and has yet to respond to any contact from trackfirst I guess. So Tim went ahead and emailed Bride, the actual company to try to get some tracking info, but has yet to hear back from either party.

I didn't pay outright for the seat yet, but did put a $600 deposit on it with the hopes that I wouldnt have to wait the 3 months to have it shipped over from japan. Ravspec assured us that they had one in the states and it wouldnt be the 3 month backorder for it.

1821 - 1840 of 1852 Posts