Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
GOT BOOST BIATCH?
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I bought my car in july 2006. Car is moving along nicely and I am going to keep adding pics as time goes along. enjoy
UPDATE! PAGE 4!!! ON THE DYNO!!!

right off the lot

AEM CAI

Got my HID's

Then neuspeed Xbace strut bar, Ingalls TD, DC tie bar, Spoon rear strut bar, tints 20 20 35, JDM emblems, JDM door sills, ITR shift boot and knob, Eibach sportlines all went on and the mods will keep on flowing.

·
GOT BOOST BIATCH?
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
B2FiNiTY said:
Type r badge :lame:

Overall, looking good.
you have 7 posts so :stfu:
haha i just wanted to do that. Might be lame i know but im keeping it on for now. I origionaly wanted to roll completely debadged but I got the type R badge for $10 from a guy from hong kong.

·
GOT BOOST BIATCH?
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
think I should keep or loose the type R spoiler. I'm just borrowing it for now cuz a member totaled his black NBP type S.
yay or nah?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
its nice if with a full lip kit, but if not na , personally i like 05 type s spoiler but thats just me

·
GOT BOOST BIATCH?
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SF_RSX-S said:
nice as hell..ur car is close to mine... but your beating me... lol

Close lol nice looking car. Tint drop and balckout you headlights and that think will be looking hawt as shit :thumbsup:

·
GOT BOOST BIATCH?
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm keeping the Type R spoiler on for a week I think. I like it personally but I gotta love it to keep it on cuz I was planning to go wingless and I'm still towards that so far.

·
aka Batman on weekends
1,677 Posts
im not a fan of the itr wing myself but otherise a nice car. AEM CAI filter looks bigger than injen for some reason..........

1 - 20 of 113 Posts