Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Tzatziki For Everyone
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED: NEW PICS ON BOTTOM OF PAGE 3

Hey guys, Been here for a while now, finally decided to post up some pics of my car, and the mods I have done so far.

Let the picture story begin lol.

PS: Feedback and opinions are always more than welcome. Haters need not apply. :thumbsup:

Here is my car when I first picked her up. Purchased it 1 year used from a guy in Hull Quebec (This pic is at his home). Went there by bus, and drove it back to Toronto.

It had Red painted calipers which I kept as is. It also had an OEM low spoiler, which I later removed, and a rear hitch which is now removed. It had base rims, which I sold and got the Type-s ones which I now use as winter rims.

The first mods to go into my car:

-Halo Headlights
-A-spec Wing
-Performance Cross/Drilled Rotors and Pads
-18" IKON Black Rims, with Chrome Lip

Later on I Installed some Tein SS Tech Lowering Springs. Its not an extreme drop, reason being I dont want the car to turn into a snow shovel in the winter here, not to mention I feel like I am offroading sometimes in these city streets. Felt this would look good, and not cause any damage down the road.

more pics in next post...hold on not done yet....

·
Tzatziki For Everyone
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This past Friday I did a bunch of mods:

- Fog Lights with Housings Painted NBP (LEDs of Halos connected to Fog Light Switch) I wanted to connect the LEDs to the Fog Light Switch because I wanted to extend their life, and since its just for show, no reason for them being on all the time.

- A-Spec Front, Rear and Side Skirts

- Painted Interior A-Pillar on the Left to match 3-gauge Pillar on the right (oil, water, voltage) Megan Racing Smoked Gauges.

- I changed my interior Door panels because the original ones were all scratched up.

- JDM 05-06 Sidemarkers. Wanted to have the white ones, so I got these authentic ones installed. Loving them :)

·
Tzatziki For Everyone
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
In the works:

I had a Seibon Mugen Style Hood, but it got damaged, so another one has been ordered in.

Future Plans:

Nothing is done on the engine, but I plan to install Supercharger and CAI.

I also want to install a New Sound System (Interior Stuff will occur during the winter)

So yeah...thats it so far. Ill update when I get more things done...im still considering aftermarket shif knob, trunk cargo net and/or tray, JDM Window Visors and some other things.

·
Tzatziki For Everyone
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Potsnu said:
Car is looking very nice Nick. Now it's time for you to come out and stop making excuses! Haha yes I won't ever stop bugging you about comin' out ;)

It'll look even better when you get your hood, but don't stress about it. Even if it's on back order, it'll be worth the wait.

Yeah I decided I can wait till I get it. I love the look so much, that I perfer to wait rather than get another type of hood.

Yeah ill come out to some meets soon :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
it looks good but i would get rid of those halo projector headlights and get some jdm headlights, it would look a lot better, other than that is nice!!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts