Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone puts the red H on the back, well i want the red A, but cant find the good ones, i can only find the cheap 5 buck ones on ebay....someone help me out here??

·
Old member
2,641 Posts
Get em from Acura from the Integra Type R's. Thats the only way to get a REAL one.

·
Banned
1,575 Posts
PeaZs said:
there's such thing as a red A?....
well they came on the DC2R's stock, so yeah there are real A's... :rolleyes:

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
SunBurn721 said:
would it matter if u get the real one? i think it'd still look cheap on anything other than a type-r.
Yea just like those crappy halo's on your dc5's.. :rolleyes:

P.s. stay away from the red A..

·
28,750 Posts
You can just pull the elblem, then put a red backing and reinstall the badge. Cheaper, looks good, and it'll be the proper size.

·
M3 soon.
1,529 Posts
vince31324 said:
everyone puts the red H on the back, well i want the red A, but cant find the good ones, i can only find the cheap 5 buck ones on ebay....someone help me out here??
I have a real red A on my rsx, I think it looks good. I have another one still in packaging if you want it.

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
perfectg said:
Whose celica is that i c in the reflection of the badge? Just curious. :tonguegri

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
One of my best friends brothers friends has a Black GS-R with abunch of work done to it and he has a Acura symbol with yellow backing, looks really damn nice IMHO. but only on an Integra, not an RSX

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
Um if you get a red Honda badge, try to be on the same car/badge scale, imo looks awkward to have a mis-sized badge..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts