Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
noob of the noobs
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i think this would be perfect for people who has sportlines springs.

so i got my konis and sportlines installed. something is really bugging me tho'. the rear side of my car is much lower than the front. its giving the sagging look which makes it look so cheap and ugly!!

i can stick a lil more than a finger through the front, as for the rear, i can barely fit a #2 pencil.

how can i fix this problem?

if your wondering why i have no center caps, its because im painting my honda center caps i got from a friend black.
[edit] here are photos

·
noob of the noobs
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here are pics of what i have saved up.
i dont think u can really tell but ill be sure to take somemore maybe tomorrow. i dont get off work untill 7pm today, and it'll be to dark.

·
noob of the noobs
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^yeh i need to get those soon. so any suggestions on what i can do? id really hate to cutt my front springs a bit, ive heard some people doing that.

·
yup
7,574 Posts
put koni rear perch on the higher of the two ? i think they have 2 perch settings u can use

·
Registered
544 Posts
same thing is with my sportlines. shit looks funny so im thinking about just upgrading to full coilovers and slamm it

·
noob of the noobs
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
same thing is with my sportlines. shit looks funny so im thinking about just upgrading to full coilovers and slamm it

well the thing with coilovers, i heard the ride is actually alot stiffer.

put koni rear perch on the higher of the two ? i think they have 2 perch settings u can use
how much will it raise it? i dont want to raise it to high now.

·
I-VTEC
389 Posts
not trying to be mean or anything. But those are things that happen when you cheapen out and just get the springs on stock shocks. That's why IMO is better to hold off a little longer and save the extra bucks in the long run by buying the whole coilover set.

·
Banned
54 Posts
mine looks like that too. springs will do that but the ride is somewhat more comfortable. depends completely how you can deal with it. With one thing you always have to sacriface something. it doesn't look horrible though. have it aligned if you already haven't but make sure you buy rear camber kits so the camber can be adjust out. the negative camber also makes it look worse.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts