·
Registered
428 Posts
youll have so much more fun with this car. driving and modding

·
n00b
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Finally got my new AEM SRI from 614erich (great seller by the way). Here's the old beat up SRI that the previous owner had in it, I don't know if it's meant for a Type-S or some other kind of car, but it definitely did NOT fit properly in my engine bay.

And the new one...

The weather is really sucky lately, but I'm going to be taking more pictures of everything very soon! Thanks for looking :)

·
Wicked VTAK!
403 Posts
Feeling you on the student budget and crappy roads issues.
I'm a high school senior and I drive a FPR base auto as well.
Good job on caliper painting, but if I was you I would go with nice gunmetal color. I'm gonna paint my calipers black when weather gets better. I'm trying to get that red-black theme, I already have tints, black wheels, black hood and black Type R wing.
Coming weekend I'm gonna do blackouts, fogs, HID.
Still decidingabout a drop... Idk If it's worth it to pay over a grand on coilovers and then suffer from these damn roads.
I'll post some pics after this weekend.

·
n00b
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Feeling you on the student budget and crappy roads issues.
I'm a high school senior and I drive a FPR base auto as well.
Good job on caliper painting, but if I was you I would go with nice gunmetal color. I'm gonna paint my calipers black when weather gets better. I'm trying to get that red-black theme, I already have tints, black wheels, black hood and black Type R wing.
Coming weekend I'm gonna do blackouts, fogs, HID.
Still decidingabout a drop... Idk If it's worth it to pay over a grand on coilovers and then suffer from these damn roads.
I'll post some pics after this weekend.
Nice, student budget FTL. We definitely need to get a crew with numbers haha. Also, good luck with the blackouts and fogs, let me know how the whole thing goes. Long weekend now due to Easter, maybe I'll do my blackouts too. I don't think I'm going with a drop, these roads are terrible up here.

And also, I got rid of that Acura decal like last week, but the weather is all rainy so I'll have to get pics ASAP

·
Wicked VTAK!
403 Posts
Nice, student budget FTL. We definitely need to get a crew with numbers haha. Also, good luck with the blackouts and fogs, let me know how the whole thing goes. Long weekend now due to Easter, maybe I'll do my blackouts too. I don't think I'm going with a drop, these roads are terrible up here.

And also, I got rid of that Acura decal like last week, but the weather is all rainy so I'll have to get pics ASAP
haha, we really should.
Dude, I'm so excited for the weekend! Weather should be in teh 60s. No school on friday and day off at work, so I'm taking the head lights apart and doing blakcouts, let them dry during the night, and installing fogs+HID saturday morning. Hope everything goes well, cuz I work at 5 on saturday, delivering pizza lol

21 - 40 of 46 Posts