Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Wicked VTAK!
403 Posts
and yeah, I'm so sick of the effin rain, everything is almost flooded. Today was the first time I was really afraid of hydrolock driving from school. (I have Injen CAI, my only perfomance mod)

·
My nose in your coke bag
2,917 Posts
student budget and fellow 860'er rep! nice car. What end of the CT you on?

·
My nose in your coke bag
2,917 Posts
and yeah, I'm so sick of the effin rain, everything is almost flooded. Today was the first time I was really afraid of hydrolock driving from school. (I have Injen CAI, my only perfomance mod)

I feel ya, got the CRSX injen CAI too. Luckily i bought some EGAY SRi when i first got the car and swapped that in real ghetto last night to last this rain. The local river here is @ 15ft. and half the town is under water LOL

·
n00b
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
^ I'm too afraid to drive with a CAI, cause if I get hydrolock, I'll be out of a car for a looong time! So SRI it is for me. I was driving home today and I saw 2 spots that were unavoidable that could have resulted in hydrolocking if I had a CAI. These back roads are really bad and water is everywhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I remember saving every dollar for the exact same model. It’s even strange to watch now my son is more likely to use his student budget at https://ukessay.com/write-my-essay than to such a classic. Although, if in my time someone wrote my essay too, it would probably have turned out differently and I would not have known the whole history of the evolution of cars.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts