Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

821 - 840 of 1034 Posts

·
Boots to Asses
6,403 Posts
$500 is still too damn much for an exhaust, that makes as much hp as an oem 2010 civic si exhaust system
have u seen the midpipe of the si...any aftermarket system will make more hp than stock. rrc i/m needs to flow in and out and stock exhaust doesnt help.

lol im trying to do a trade with someone on 8th, my tsudo and DCRH for his q300. all the way in CA though:thumbsdow

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
$500 is still too damn much for an exhaust, that makes as much hp as an oem 2010 civic si exhaust system
i think the diameter of the q300 is pretty damn close to 3 inch but not as loud, going to get a quote tomorrow morning on the exhaust at a shop though. if its like 200 imma tell em to do it right there, if its more than that imm be like :ugh:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
i think the diameter of the q300 is pretty damn close to 3 inch but not as loud, going to get a quote tomorrow morning on the exhaust at a shop though. if its like 200 imma tell em to do it right there, if its more than that imm be like :ugh:
yea 200 for a full exhaust is a good price especially up there were you live :thumbsup:

·
Boots to Asses
6,403 Posts
exhaust shop is selling the q300 for 300?? or custom exhaust for 300?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
No the custom exhaust up here in NJ is damn near 500 i was like :inoutfuu:

I just bought the Q300 today :idgaf: just get what I want and be done with it :thumbsup:

·
Boots to Asses
6,403 Posts

I just bought the Q300 today :idgaf: just get what I want and be done with it :thumbsup:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol i desperately want the q300. and u got it before me :( you will love it man, i hear nothing but great things about it on 8thciivic..

Titanium Tip or rolled?

·
Registered
6,888 Posts

hahaha i knew that was gonna happen. i got charged 80 for the test pipe. a fuckin half hour job with no welding lol

·
#selfie
83,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #834
Lol what you expect, people to work for $10/hour while running a business.

Custom exhausts take about 2-3 hours and stainless steel, flanges and welding material isn't cheap.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol i desperately want the q300. and u got it before me :( you will love it man, i hear nothing but great things about it on 8thciivic..

Titanium Tip or rolled?
One that is sold on crsx i think its rolled, i heard it on youtube n i was like yup, thats the one I want :love:

Also picked up another trunks spoiler, some asshole stole mine :shakehead stainless steel brake lines front and rear and Hawk Pads front and rear :fyea: I was thinkn bout doing my car up with a lip kit etc but then i was like like, naw fuck that, stealth mode all day every day :shady:

·
Boots to Asses
6,403 Posts
One that is sold on crsx i think its rolled, i heard it on youtube n i was like yup, thats the one I want :love:

Also picked up another trunks spoiler, some asshole stole mine :shakehead stainless steel brake lines front and rear and Hawk Pads front and rear :fyea: I was thinkn bout doing my car up with a lip kit etc but then i was like like, naw fuck that, stealth mode all day every day :shady:
you guys should make vids of your cars, u and lima and deadbird even though its swapped i still love to see what the a3 can do:thumbsup: or even the base chat should make racing vids or just 1-3shift vids

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
you guys should make vids of your cars, u and lima and deadbird even though its swapped i still love to see what the a3 can do:thumbsup: or even the base chat should make racing vids or just 1-3shift vids
everyone has videos but you :mam: id like to see what a 8th gen si can do, or should we just wait and make a video of you vs me :shady:

821 - 840 of 1034 Posts