Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to join this forum just to get the th final answer to the question that doesn’t seem to have a straight answer. Why? Well, there are a few answers to that question. Some would say that the first few that have asked the question not only lack the motivation and drive to get the right answer...are easily swayed and easily satisfied when hearing such vague answers. Others would blame lack of pictures and or explanations. I myself blame to ones that just want to talk and chime in with a F$&@#**g statement totally unrelated to the fact. I can go on and on about why the f$&k the right answer isn’t out there so here we go. I just bought one off a import part place in VA. I received it and thought it to be rather lite. I paid 300 bucks. Yes I did my research and looked at every picture very very closely. Of course everyone claims to have a real one. So I’m going to post pictures so that SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY KNOWS CAN ANSWER! if your not sure or your cousin had one 10 years ago and you can’t remember if the holes were there not there or up your ass please don’t answer! We will be helping many many people to not get jerked by messed up people trying to get somebody. Does the oem have the holes. Is the oem lite and feel more like fiberglass? Ps I’ve never joined a forum before. Also I apologize if I upset anyone. I’m upset myself when all you find is bullshit when you want answers. Thanks in advanced.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
People buy JDM parts from importers all of the time. Look at reviews for the company you bought it from, check the BBB, etc. Then find yourself a psychiatrist. If not finding the answer you want makes you this upset, you have bigger problems than being ripped off by an importer.

·
Super Moderator
23,794 Posts
From the look of the studs coming out of the bottom I would say this is genuine indeed.
I've helped install a fake one and install a real one and the biggest difference was how it actually bolted up.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I’ve worked on a real one and fake one in person, never seen a middle 3rd hole before.
Also under the black felt maybe there is a Honda part # or something?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yup, scratch/peel off the black felt. There is a Honda part# there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts