Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Did the model car come with it? Maybe they're hinting that this stuff is made out of "rice" :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
20,803 Posts
More seriously:

I hate the big jug of Meguiar's Deep Crystal Wash.

How can a company that makes good washes like the Soft Wash Gel and Gold Class Wash put out crap like that Deep Crystal Wash garbage.

And it's weird because the Deep Crystal System paint cleaner and polish are pretty good! Just the wash sucks! It's like koolaid, and smells like water from a flower vase.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
So the big jug of Gold Class Wash is good? Because that's what I got and been using it for four years or so. I like it.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Frosty said:
Lemme guess.

You said "It's Japanese, it must be better" :laughing: :laughing:
haha i thought the same thing. :laughing:

also gold class is good. deep crystal sucks.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, the modified Teg I made. The flakes shall forever remain in that bottle.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Frosty said:
More seriously:

I hate the big jug of Meguiar's Deep Crystal Wash.

How can a company that makes good washes like the Soft Wash Gel and Gold Class Wash put out crap like that Deep Crystal Wash garbage.

And it's weird because the Deep Crystal System paint cleaner and polish are pretty good! Just the wash sucks! It's like koolaid, and smells like water from a flower vase.
is the deep crystal wash the pink stuff....

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
there are two pink car soaps from meguiars. soft wash gel and deep crystal. deep crystal is a darker pink and soft wash is a lighter pink.

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Haha, nice! You've got to at least open it, see what it smells like. :laughing: :nervous:

The bottle says Turtle Wax on it in English, so you just know it's gotta be crap. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
20,803 Posts
The Japanese have a real fetish with making things into powders, or freeze drying them, or dehydrating, or instantizing stuff...

Everytime I go, I keep thinking "sushi with the family", and it always ends up some mix of foods where 75% of the stuff on the table had the instructions "Just add water" :laughing:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
turtle wax car wash isnt that bad...I use that all the time and it gives off a nice shine when im done washing it and drying it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts