Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
4,613 Posts
Oh snapz, look at that sexy NBP in photo #3!

·
4,613 Posts

·
Team Android
3,696 Posts
BOM cali krew checkin in haha. Dang T i forgot you said in you other thread that you were getting BOM. wooooo BOM ftw. i love those pix i want to get some done too. i hope you keep it kuz it looks really nice congrats on the pick up

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BOM cali krew checkin in haha. Dang T i forgot you said in you other thread that you were getting BOM. wooooo BOM ftw. i love those pix i want to get some done too. i hope you keep it kuz it looks really nice congrats on the pick up
Yeah, it looks REALLY good, but I know where all of the defects are. And because I owned my OTHER TWO dc5 and got them BRAND new? I've been spoiled by not having ANY problems with my car. Kills me that I had to get this one used, and after taking it apart-- for whatever reason-- I find out more and more has been done to "fix it" and it's further and further away from being "perfect."

Call me a "thusiast." I will ALWAYS have a car as my child.

·
4,613 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beautiful pics.

Get to modding. :D
:D I need 1)either a better paying job or 2) the settlement from my lawsuit first before the modding begins.

Depending on how much I get from the case, I'm going to see if I can get the BOM Aspec they have out here that's only got 140 miles on it. Read: it's-an-UNTOUCHED-hasn't-been-in-an-accident-with-bondo-all-over-paint-still-matches-still-has-factory-clutch-and-no-leaks-car!

cough i miss my '04 cough

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dope ass pics. +Rep
thank you, thank you. If you like the pics, you need to give rep to SN:timothybui :D

We'll probably be meeting up later today for carne asada fries and probably getting daytime shots in *hopes*

1 - 20 of 100 Posts