Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I folks. me just got the race header and would like to do JRSC full race later in summer. how will it do with the thermal? or should i get the 2.5" Comptech exhaust?

any thoughts? plus how hard would it be to install the thermal? i hear that you need cutting/melting/welding. and all that jazz. thanks for any info.

·
parts selling freak
1,409 Posts
thats the same setup im going with. my header will be here monday and im just saving up for the exhaust. ive heard its worth going with the 3" over the 2.5". k20a2 is suspose to be posting dynos soon.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aight. i guess i'll wait for dyno'in. but do you know if im gonna have to do cutting/welding and shit like that?

·
Registered
169 Posts
The Thermal exhaust bolts right up to the cat, but if your using the race header and test pipe than I believe you'll have to do some cutting/welding.

·
parts selling freak
1,409 Posts
the comptech race header dont have a test pipe like the jr race header. it has the $100 adapter which should bolt right up to any exhaust. so there shouldnt be any cutting or welding. i would love to see some dynos and sound clips for this setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts