Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of things can we do in this forum to make things better?

I can think of links to n/a products out there, such as cam companies, throttle bodies, headers, exhaust and such that. Specific information that can help newbies find things easier and for n/a forum to be visited more often?

peace out
HARDCORE mikey

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah, definitely a FAQ for the usual issues like header differences, common high-flow cat applications, catback piping size recommendations, the standard N/A upgrade path, the standard type-R conversion path, mugen ecu vs normal hondata ecu, intake manifolds and throttle body work, etc.

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK definitely I will have a FAQ for hondata, header differences, high flow cat app's,cat-back sizing recommendations, intake manifolds and throttle body. I'll keep it plain and simple regarding the standard n/a update path. I haven't read too many things regarding the mugen ecu, maybe some of you can link me to some threads and that will help me out. thanks

peace out
HARDCORE mikey

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
Well, i am new to the whole N/A thing, and i can honestly, say the forum seems to be fine... although, i would like to read on some of the stuff you guys suggested....

Sim

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, Edo is part of this N/A Forum, especially with all his dyno's. I'm just waiting to see more products such as the block packages, stroker kit's, etc...

peace out
HARDCORE mikey

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
crazyk20 said:
FAQ's, common problems, product reviews, installs, etc.
Well, most of the FAQ's are up, unless you want to suggest more. There hasnt been many problems regarding n/a parts, YET. Product reviews are actually part of the clubrsx store including installs(like intakes for example)

peace out
HARDCORE mikey

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
specific write-ups on what is needed to make part a work with part b instead of using search, and after weeding through the list of useless threads, you end up weeding through 500 useless posts in the thread and the information needed is spread out through about 10 posts, makes finding information almost impossible

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.