Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sure does contain alot of GENERAL related threads. Kinda ruins the fact that it's under the PERFORMANCE section, but posts about gas mileage, interiors, and general questions sure do make this forum seem a lot less focused on performance. Sorry, this has been bugging me for a few days. :evilangel poop :spam:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Its the only base forum we have, so don't post here if your "bugged" by it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I hope you see the irony in posting this thread in the PERFORMANCE section.

But...I think you're right, this is generally treated as an all-purpose base thread, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear it's always been this way. However they're generally well titled. I hate it when a thread title is vague (like "this forum...."). Fortunately chris added that preview thing, which is awesome.

If you really can't take it, why don't you try to drag the performance mods in here to close and move threads?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
you just posted the most performance orientated thread here lol....

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it doesn't bug me too much, but I might as well go with the flow and keep it general ;) btw I hate those threads too that say "What if..." blah blah blah pwuahaha.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spent198 said:
Its the only base forum we have, so don't post here if your "bugged" by it.
Heh, no need to get so defensive as if this forum is your last ounce of dignity on this forum or anything, kinda weird how people complain about how the Base and type-s aren't all that different of a car, but then you refer to yourself as if it's a whole entire community apart. It's just an RSX. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R_in_Base said:
I hope you see the irony in posting this thread in the PERFORMANCE section.

But...I think you're right, this is generally treated as an all-purpose base thread, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear it's always been this way. However they're generally well titled. I hate it when a thread title is vague (like "this forum...."). Fortunately chris added that preview thing, which is awesome.

If you really can't take it, why don't you try to drag the performance mods in here to close and move threads?
Well, of course it is ironic but it is unavoidable, what do you want me to do, post my "opinion" on this particular forum in another forum and hope that people will take the time to investigate on their own? hehe nah. Maybe the base forum should be moved into a subcategory of the General forum then? I don't know, it's just how all of you people seem to get so upset when a thread is placed in the wrong forum, yet you go ahead and do the same yourselves just because you feel as if this is a personalized base forum for the base model only to talk about whatever they please.

Do any of the performance mods even care about this forum? hehe. I don't see why they would care when this forum is still fixated on what intake sounds better or which exhaust is the best. Where are all the pioneers out there like Klutch RSX and the like.

Sorry if :topicsuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts