Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
e85 ethanol
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres the story guys...

I blew a motor mount when i got my new wheels and tires. so i babied my car until i came up with the money to get a new one. i was at work and took a lunch break to meet up with a fellow clubrsx member (chrisdc5types) at dolphin mall to buy his used motor mount. i was on my way back to my job and i was going to put the car on a lift and put the mount in. i work on 71 ave and 42 st. i was chilling and dirving excited to finally get my motor mount in so i can run my car on my 50 shot with my new wheels and tires. to my surprise a old lady in a g35 runs a stop sign right in front of me and i T-bone her car. She had perfect timing because i didnt have enough time to step on the brakes. i hit her in her side and she slid over and hit a parked ford focus. pinning the focus between her and a tree and her getting pinned between the focus and a stop sign. this happened on 71 and 44 st. literally right down the street from my work. so i get out of my car and my car is destroyed. This is what happens when old people drive and cant hear n see n shit... :firemad: This happend yesterday (1/28/09) at 4 pm

Before:

After:

·
e85 ethanol
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
her car:

:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

·
Registered
590 Posts
damm dude.. women drivers ftl

·
e85 ethanol
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
forgot to say my car is totaled and she got the ticket for running the stop sign so its not my fault. but its just the fact that i put soo much money into this car and time nothing replaces that. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
590 Posts
ya man im glad u understand what im going through and u will take the mount back i really appreciate it
yea dude no problem ..did u figure out yet whats going to happen with a car, insurance etc?

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
wow sorry to see that man... hope your ok

·
Registered
974 Posts
Damn man that sucks bro!!! OH WELL!!! 370z here I come! lol haha jk, I don't even know if you like those cars but for sure If I got into a wreck and totaled my car I would for sure get me a new 370z!!! and glad to hear your ok!!!

·
e85 ethanol
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea dude no problem ..did u figure out yet whats going to happen with a car, insurance etc?
still working it out with insurance but im pretty sure its gunna be a total loss

wow sorry to see that man... hope your ok
ya thankfully i was wearing my seat belt and i am fine the lady was fine also just really shooken up.

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
So sorry my man, I remember you posting in my thread about my last meet. Hope that bitch gets her license suspended.

But atleast youre OK right?

·
Registered
590 Posts
still working it out with insurance but im pretty sure its gunna be a total loss

ya thankfully i was wearing my seat belt and i am fine the lady was fine also just really shooken up.
damm sry to hear. that ladies insurance will definatly skyrocket since she ran a stop sign. other than that cars can be replaced ..not people

·
Imperial
1,463 Posts
Dang man, I am hella sorry to see your car go. I remember my first accident when I got t-boned. Didnt have as much mods as u and I was still hella mad. Hope everything goes well for ya.

·
Let's Go Flyers!
2,166 Posts
Damn! That sucks, hope everything works out for you man!

·
fail streak captain :/
3,772 Posts
wow i seriously yelled out damn n my mom looked at me like wtf ha. man thats horrible makes me mad. sorry to see all your time into the car has been ruined by that one fault. what are your plans next? any ideas in a new car

·
Property of Haiti
1,686 Posts
Glad to hear your alright.. but just think if your mad just imagine how the person with the Focus is feelin , she wasnt even drivin and she got smashed!

1 - 20 of 169 Posts