Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would the type r kit ( front/ sides) look ok with the wings west rear, i like the simple/clean look of the type r, but the rear might need a some more curves, so i was thinking the wingswest rear lip would be nice with the jdm front lip/sides? wat do u guys things?

i cant find any pictures, if u guys have it please post thanks.

the roja rear is nice to, the roja lip, or the wingswest lip rear would be better? any opinions?

thanks

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
i say just go all type-r... the rear looks really good.

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
i'd mix the Jdm front, OEM sides n Ro_Ja lip rear...

i wonder how uneven tha'd be.

·
Registered
181 Posts
zzwannabedjzz said:
would the type r kit ( front/ sides) look ok with the wings west rear, i like the simple/clean look of the type r, but the rear might need a some more curves, so i was thinking the wingswest rear lip would be nice with the jdm front lip/sides? wat do u guys things?

i cant find any pictures, if u guys have it please post thanks.

the roja rear is nice to, the roja lip, or the wingswest lip rear would be better? any opinions?

thanks
the only thing about all jdm or oem is that it seems to be what everyone has or is going to do....to me if im gonna spend the money i would want to differentiate from everyone else...but i guess on the other hand, maybe it only seems that way cause i see everyones cars on here...i don't see any rsx's around where i live!! good luck :beerchug:

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
the other thing with jdm type R kit.. unless you have or are into RSX's... you will barely even notice theres a body kit on...

i say this because i was with about 6 of my friends in line for a night club.. and a RSX rolled by with a type R kit.. and i was like oh wow look.. rsx with a body kit.. every single one of them were like what body kit?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok jdm all the way. jus wondering tho how much was paint/install for your guy's lip kits, i wanna make sure i have enough. thanks for the responses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts