Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
7,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was riding home from best buy on my bike, taking a lazy little back road.

I see a group of 4 black guys on busas/gsxrs and I go to do the little wave thing where you put your left hand down towards the side of your bike, and I did it a good 3-4 seconds before I passed them. None of them return it and one of them revs at me at bounces off the limiter... like wtf?

This is the first time I've passed a bike on a 1 lane road and gotten stiffed on the wave lol.

Reminds me of elementary school when you'd go to give a high five then smooth your hair down lol. Gotta love getting left hangin!

I told myself I was going to make this thread as little race-related as I could, but these guys that go out and buy busas and can't ride for shit bug the crap out of me. Fuckin squids too.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
woa, so you're implying black guys do nothing but go buy busas and pose as riders? ..jason britton, *cough cough*. Oh and a quick fix to the no-wavers is a simple middle finger. Theres your tip for the day! weeee

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
i got stiffed by a few squids on cruisers. fuckin old guys don't know shit about motorcycle etiquette.

from now on i'll only wave at sportbikes.

·
Registered
436 Posts
don't even worry about it,not everyone is friendly to other riders that mostly applies to cruiser's and hog's,the guy's you passed probably didn't like that you passed them maybe they took it as a aggressive move.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i think the guy that revved at you was doing that as a hello (kind ricer-ish... but whatev)

maybe he was too busy hanging on to his fat pig busa...?

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
yeah i think they revving was like a wave back. their bikes were probably to POWERFUL for them to take two hands off of it.

BTW, I don't see that many people do that kind of wave either and I would probably wonder what you were doing to. I just wave like a normal person.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
I know you didnt say it, but i've met my fair share of busa riders who can ride turns pretty well.

Just ask jp182, lol.

·
I got Shit-Luck!
1,658 Posts
lol so what that they didnt wave.. Dont expect it everyone is it in for there own reasons..

·
Always Brave
67,134 Posts
yeah i think they revving was like a wave back. their bikes were probably to POWERFUL for them to take two hands off of it.

BTW, I don't see that many people do that kind of wave either and I would probably wonder what you were doing to. I just wave like a normal person.
I still see it all the time, and I don't ride. It's real common at the dragon tail.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts