Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found this car the other day at a non-certified acura dealership near nyc and i saw an rsx-s with 52k miles, for 9,300. Do you think something is probably wrong with the car? Seemed kind of funny to me.

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
carfax.com

·
Registered
294 Posts
most car places (that have nothing to hide at least) will let you bring the car to your own mechanic to get it checked out. run a carfax on it, and see if you can bring it to an outside mechanic. theyll probably charge you an inspection fee, but you know what, better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
317 Posts
carfax.com is good but will not tell u if been in another accidents if not reported, it will not show and even if it is reported it takes months to show on there *they do have 100% buyback*

I would walk away from it and never look back * to good of a deal lol*

·
Registered
612 Posts
get a buddy of yours who knows cars to give it a light look over. cauze there are tell tale signs when a car has been salvaged. Body shops can be good at hiding it but they are never perfect.

·
Casual Scum
2,108 Posts
unless you have a seriousley good car guy friend to go look at it with you, i'd stay away... or ask them to go lower, lol.

My Base 5spd in "Great" condition with 90k miles was 8k. Most similar 6spds in this town go for 13k+.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts