1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Banned
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Low Flying Whore Ron
1,001,868 Posts
Great pics Vince, Good to see you again, your car is looking great. Thankfully the ones doing the burnouts when they left were not CRSXers.

·
Banned
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Great pics Vince, Good to see you again, your car is looking great. Thankfully the ones doing the burnouts when they left were not CRSXers.
You'd be the only one with that kinda power. ;)

This is why I left early so I didn't have to exit with everyone else.

she looks soo awkward ... looks like she is trying to take a dump... id hit it tho
Some of these girls you have to tell them exactly what you want them to do, they aren't very creative. :eek: One girl said she can take the camera and let me pose instead since I seem better at it (I can freakin pose). :rotfl:

Don't know who's car this is but that hood was all bend out of shape. :noes: I would never allow anyone to do that on my hood.

·
Registered
674 Posts
great piX! pretty much a lot of those cars you took pix of are the ones i liked! :p

sad face someone stole my red H in the rear and my Type S emblem in the rear :(

·
Low Flying Whore Ron
1,001,868 Posts
Any pics of the blue Celica with the S2k engine and cluster?

·
Banned
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
This car's rear emblem was stolen too. This body kit cost $8,000, all it takes is one dumb mother fucker to ruin it. I saw another RSX with broken front A emblem, I guess someone was trying to take it out but broke it instead.

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
No, he parked outside at first, the emblems were stolen outside. He moved into the show area afterward.
wow i fuckin hate people. i had those emblems for like 3 years..

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.